My relationship points and my reaction

N1Dude

Hi guys,

So while downloading the modular episode 18 modpack i saw that i could see my relationship points with (almost) every character in the game.

So i was like, lets take a look and i was actually by some of them really surprised.

That got me thinking, how do you guys feel with your relationship points? And how different are they going to be from mine?

Also i'm not sure how the points system works but let's get into it anyway.

Here are my relationship points:

Spoiler

Adrienn: 2

Amaria: -4

Anna: 2

Arc: 4

Aya: 1

Bennett: -2

Blake: 1

Cain: 6

Cal: -1

Charlotte: 1

Ciel: 2

Elias: 4

Eve: 4

Fern: 1

Florinia: 1

Gardevoir: -3

Hardy: 4

Heather: 4

Julia: 1

Laura: -1

Lumi: 3

Luna: -1

Noel: 4

Radomus: -1

Samson: 3

Saphira: 2

Serra: -1

Shade: 2

Shelly: 6

Sigmund: -3

Taka: -2

Terra: 1

Titania: 2

Victoria: 3

So let me first say that I definitely do not remember every encounter with every character. But some of the points do bring up some memories. But some of them just don't make any sense in my eyes.

Like;

Amaria: -4,

I chose to not battle Taka, so that's the Reshiram route? So i guess that's the route where Amaria tries to kill you and is not happy with you? Cause that explains the -4.

Aya: 1,

I expected hers to be higher, but then again she was not happy with me when i beat her in the gym battle. But we fought team meteor together and had to go through route 3(?) together so i still expected it to be higher.

Blake and Cal: 1 and -1,

so this one made no sense to me. Why would i have a positive relationship value with Blake and negative with Cal while Cal helped me with finding heather and battling team Meteor, his brother, Blake? Blake is a total douche while Cal is trying to get on the right path.

Cain: 6,

This one just wants to f*ck me lol.

Elias: 4,

I couldn't defeat Arceus so i decided to side with Elias. Call me weak and lazy i don't care 😛 .

Fern: 1,

This one being positive surprised me as well, but i guess that is because i probably begged him to let me out of the nuzleaf cage. Not sure though.

Gardevoir: -3,

not sure why. Is it because I battled her and made her blow up for Radomus at the glassfactory? Guess me believing Ell didn't help either.

Heather: 4,

Heather being that high surprised me as well, because at the beginning she was pretty pissed off with me for beating team Meteor before her at Beryl.

Laura: -1,

No idea why this is negative. Probably has to do something with leading Solaris to her so the kids were save in their house? I don't know.

Luna: -1,

Again, no idea why this is negative. Is it because the glassfactory and because she thought i led Bennett to her in her gym? No idea.

Radomus: -1,

Again, i'm sorry i couldn't defeat the Arceus okay, jeez leave me alone.

Serra: -1,

I remember her being a bit bitchy in the glassfactory, i guess she doesn't really like me because i kinda led her son Bennett away from her and led him to leaving with El?

Shelly: 6,

She's like my little sister ❤️

Taka: -2,

Oh he mad cauz i didn't battle him. And probably because he died.

Victoria: 3,

Expected hers to be higher as a good friend and rival.

So there you have it. My thoughts about my relationship points. Let me know what points you guys have, what you think about yours and what you think of my thoughts about my relationship points. I can't imagine your points to be way off of my points but i guess we'll see. People who have done more runs probably know the answer about that already haha.

Thank you guys for reading and let me know!

N1Dude,

11 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I'd take a look through this topic, it should show off every spot where you can gain/lose relationship points

lol, never knew that existed.

Boy does that ruin my sort of discussion idea.

How dare you make me look like a fool 😛 

For real though, i'm not interested in that. I'm interested in what other people have and what they think without them having had a look at that post to start like a little discussion and to make people think about their own relationship points. Because seeing the relationship variable guide, that just makes it boring in my opinion lol.

8 minutes ago, N1Dude said:

lol, never knew that existed.

Boy does that ruin my sort of discussion idea.

How dare you make me look like a fool 😛 

True lol, but you could always just let us know what you think of the different ways you can gain/lose points with the characters

14 minutes ago, Candy said:

Well I thought your reactions were interesting to read so there's that 👍🏼 Shelly is best Reborn girl prove me wrong~

Thanks 🙂 

And.. Interesting huh? Explain yourself 😜

Well it really depends how Saphira will act in E19, i really like her and if she continues this way she might take Shelly's nr1 spot tbh imo 😉 

1 minute ago, N1Dude said:

Thanks 🙂 

And.. Interesting huh? Explain yourself 😜

Well it really depends how Saphira will act in E19, i really like her and if she continues this way she might take Shelly's nr1 spot tbh imo 😉 

It's always interesting to hear of people who choose to trust El over Radomus 😛 I could never do it in any of my playthroughs cause I just like Radomus as a character way too much haha

Saphira! I think her hair is on point but she wouldn't be someone I'd befriend cause there's no space for "friends" in her tight sister circle. I do like her as a character though. Sharp as a knife, much like Tania.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Candy said:

It's always interesting to hear of people who choose to trust El over Radomus 😛 I could never do it in any of my playthroughs cause I just like Radomus as a character way too much haha

Saphira! I think her hair is on point but she wouldn't be someone I'd befriend cause there's no space for "friends" in her tight sister circle. I do like her as a character though. Sharp as a knife, much like Tania.

Yeah i do admit that i regret not taking the time to find a way to defeat the arceus but at the time i was just too lazy and too excited to see what would happen in the story that i just could not make myself to find specific items or pokemons because trust me, my team was ass 😄  I really like Radomus too so E18 made me regret that decission even more!

I agree on the Saphira part, but again. Who knows what happens in E19 haha. But for now i do like her badass and protective attitude over her sisters.

But now i remember, i do not like it that she just coldblooded killed those meteor guys on the lake, might've been needed but in my opinion a bit far.