Nosepass?

Quintin

They exist in Carotos Mountain, but aren't especially common, and they only have a 5% (or 20% with the Compoundeyes trick) chance to have what you're looking for to boot. Your best bet is to raise up a magcargo, a cherrim, and zebstrika and show them to the artist with the camper in the eastern portion of Route 2- it's still time consuming, but it's easier to pull off and you get other goodies out of it (including a handy TM for this game).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

They exist in Carotos Mountain, but aren't especially common, and they only have a 5% (or 20% with the Compoundeyes trick) chance to have what you're looking for to boot. Your best bet is to raise up a magcargo, a cherrim, and zebstrika and show them to the artist with the camper in the eastern portion of Route 2- it's still time consuming, but it's easier to pull off and you get other goodies out of it (including a handy TM for this game).

Thank you, do you know where to find a cherrim?

39 minutes ago, Quintin said:

do you know where to find a cherrim?

Cherubi can be found on the roof of the Chrisola Hotel (which is in East Gearen, a little further east from Venam's Gym). They're pretty common, so the hardest part is finding the place. 🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Cherubi can be found on the roof of the Chrisola Hotel (which is in East Gearen, a little further east from Venam's Gym). They're pretty common, so the hardest part is finding the place. 🤷‍♀️

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Hally said:

Nosepass is pretty easily accessible in safari zone, north center area.

Given what the quest in question is, I'm not too sure that's the most efficient method either. You have to complete another quest to gain access to the island, it's still uncommon there, the held item rate is trash no matter where you find it, you have to pay a fee to access to it every time, and the usual trappings of the Safari Zone are in affect (which in turn means that you can't use Frisk to determine if it's holding the Magnet before you start the struggle of relying on the crummy Safari Balls to nail it). I wouldn't take this option, personally speaking.

20 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Given what the quest in question is, I'm not too sure that's the most efficient method either. You have to complete another quest to gain access to the island, it's still uncommon there, the held item rate is trash no matter where you find it, you have to pay a fee to access to it every time, and the usual trappings of the Safari Zone are in affect (which in turn means that you can't use Frisk to determine if it's holding the Magnet before you start the struggle of relying on the crummy Safari Balls to nail it). I wouldn't take this option, personally speaking.

I got it, thanks for the help!