Hey everyone!! I've been playing pokemon reborn for a couple years now but haven't really been on the forums much so here I am to introduce myself! My (in game name is Takashi1) based off my middle name. I am 22 (it's actually my birthday today haha!!) and live in California.

I love Pokemon Reborn because shit actually goes down in this game. It has all of the awesome features nintendo puts in their games but without all the bs little kid/family friendly kind of theme where your rival and everyone else is a pushover. In this game the battles are intense and everyone else pushes you to become better because you actually have an emotional attachment and drive to beat their *ss. I have played pokemon since gen 3 (although I have played blue version as well) and played literally every game since then including all the mystery dungeon ones (aside from pkmn ranger and the let's go series). 

Very, very well made game and I love all of the online features and unique battles this game has to offer. Looking forward tot he rest of the tms and hopefully a good amount of the mega stones! Also, on a side note will there be any plans for double battles in online play, @Amethyst?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Good to see ya friend, hope you enjoy being part of reborn.

5 minutes ago, Takashi1 said:

I have played pokemon since gen 3 (although I have played blue version as well

Have you ever played the gen 2 games?

Also, i'm hoping for online doubles too

Use the "quote" under a topic

3 minutes ago, Takashi1 said:

lol idk how to reply to a specific person hahaha

You can select some specific text so it appear the "quote selection" option, and it will look like this:

4 minutes ago, Takashi1 said:

1 minute ago, Yahen said:

You can select some specific text so it appear the "quote selection" option

Oh wow that's pretty convenient, thanks! Oh yeah and to answer your other question, I actually haven't played any of the gen 2 games. They're the only ones I haven't played lol just never got my hands on them

Aha, there are other people who've never gone through Johto! Though I have managed to get Crystal via Virtual Console, so I guess you're being left behind again... Whoops. 😓

Anyway, welcome to this timeless place we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

• Administrators

Hi there, welcome, and happy birthday!

I'd like to implement doubles for online but I don't really know how practical it is to do so. At the least, it won't be a priority compared to improving the main game. So it's really just if it works out with extra time or something. 

• Like 1

Henlo random but your nickname is the same as my dad's real name 😄 @Nocturne. Good ol' days

Anyhow, welcome to forums~ I also like this game not only because of the engaging story but also the challenge that is to beat everyone. It's definitely not something I'll experience again in the canon games.

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2019 at 11:39 AM, Takashi1 said:

Hey everyone!! I've been playing pokemon reborn for a couple years now but haven't really been on the forums much so here I am to introduce myself! My (in game name is Takashi1) based off my middle name. I am 22 (it's actually my birthday today haha!!) and live in California.

I love Pokemon Reborn because shit actually goes down in this game. It has all of the awesome features nintendo puts in their games but without all the bs little kid/family friendly kind of theme where your rival and everyone else is a pushover. In this game the battles are intense and everyone else pushes you to become better because you actually have an emotional attachment and drive to beat their *ss. I have played pokemon since gen 3 (although I have played blue version as well) and played literally every game since then including all the mystery dungeon ones (aside from pkmn ranger and the let's go series). 

Very, very well made game and I love all of the online features and unique battles this game has to offer. Looking forward tot he rest of the tms and hopefully a good amount of the mega stones! Also, on a side note will there be any plans for double battles in online play, @Amethyst?

Hi and welcome to the forums!  I too mainly lurk but I sometimes come out to play as well.  So if you've played all the Mystery Dungeon games, do you recognize where my profile pic is from?

On 3/19/2019 at 11:25 AM, Autumn Zephyr said:
3 hours ago, J-Dawg said:

Hi and welcome to the forums!  I too mainly lurk but I sometimes come out to play as well.  So if you've played all the Mystery Dungeon games, do you recognize where my profile pic is from?

That's the grovyle from time, darkness and sky!! He was actually one of my favorite characters in those games. The story surrounding him is really good!

7 minutes ago, Takashi1 said:

That's the grovyle from time, darkness and sky!! He was actually one of my favorite characters in those games. The story surrounding him is really good!

Yeah he was such a cool character.  This pic of his silhouette was literally so fucking good that at the time I was playing it I was like "okay someone over on the Dev team knew Grovyle looks so cool that he has to play this part."

Edited by J-Dawg
  • Like 1