How to make money quickly...

Khayoz

Step 1: Pickup Team (preferably Lv 41-60)

post-40415-0-65593500-1375187968_thumb.png

Step 2: Kill stuff. A lot of stuff.

post-40415-0-58261200-1375188000_thumb.png

Step 3: About 20-25 mins later...

post-40415-0-57511600-1375188034_thumb.png

ARISE, THE PICKUP ARMY!

Also, as a bonus you might find these along the way...

post-40415-0-69004900-1375188326_thumb.png

NOTE: The best Pokemon to lead with is a Meowth with Pay Day. By the time you've got enough money, you should have all Lv 100's except your lead which should still be Lv 41-60 (by using Rare Candies to level them up). That way you can pick up Rare Candies at a huge 10% chance per Pokemon!

Edited by Khayoz

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said, Soysauce :P

Extra bonus #2: If you use Linoone/Zigzagoon as a lead, and spam Covet to kill stuff, you can also steal held items.

Edited by Khayoz

No need. Lv 51-60 can pick up Heart Scales (seriously, GG).

Off to bed.

Spoils for the day (about 2 hours):

15x Full Heal

26x Rare Candy

12x Hyper Potion

60x Repel

53x Escape Rope

1x Lucky Egg

1x Prism Scale

10x Sun Stone

4x Moon Stone

16x Ultra Ball

5x Heart Scale

Edited by Khayoz

And I thought I had it good with a high level Persian with Pay day. This will be much quicker. Where are you catching the higher level phanpy though?

That's the hard bit. You have to train them up and mash X every time they level.

I know a better way.

Train Meowth to level 30.

Have it learn Pay Day.

Train it to level 40+.

200 poke per Pay Day.

Have a pokemon with Pick Up.

???

I tried using a Persian. It was nowhere near as fast for me though. But what I HAVE been doing is use a Pay Day Meowth with Pickup along with my Phanpys... :3

Edited by Khayoz

Pokemon. Each time you kill a Pokemon you have a 10% chacne of picking up something. I'd suggest somewhere low level where you can guarantee OHKO. I use Linoone because it has 105 PP's worth of moves to I don't need to run back to the Poke Center often :)

You have a 10% after each battle of your pokemon picking up stuff. The higher the level, the more items your pokemon can pick up. At certain levels your pokemon will stop picking up common items like repels and start finding rarer items like rare candies. At Lv100 your pokemon can find awesome items like leftovers. At level 41 and up you can find the lucky egg, but there is a 1% chance of the item picked up being the egg. So it might take some time, but with patience you can make enough money to buy anything.