Team Building advice.

Magus543

So i've defeated Hardy and in anticipation for the grand finale, i'd like to build up my team. I've got a Blaziken, Mimikyu, Hydreigon, Metagross, that are my constant members, my reserve members are a Regular Muk, Sudowoodo, Weavile, and Walrein. What 2 members should i make on my permanent team?

10 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Hydreigon covers ground with levitate. It's saved me a lot when certain trainers would use Earthquake. Weavile is an awesome pokemon, but that would put two Dark types on my team. 

I see no problem at all tbh

My gen 6 competitive team had 3 psychic types, all of em weak to ghost and dark (on the "sucker punch still op" gen)

46 minutes ago, Yahen said:

I see no problem at all tbh

My gen 6 competitive team had 3 psychic types, all of em weak to ghost and dark (on the "sucker punch still op" gen)

HMMMMM, really? Weavile may be a good team member then. May help against Saphira, depending on how rigged her fie-- I MEAN how challenging her field is. So all i'm missing is a support member, any ideas? my team seems to be attack attack attack. 

15 minutes ago, Lorisaur said:

What about a Gliscor? You have plenty of time until ep19 releases, get your dream team

What could a Gliscor contribute?

15 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

HMMMMM, really? Weavile may be a good team member then. May help against Saphira, depending on how rigged her fie-- I MEAN how challenging her field is. So all i'm missing is a support member, any ideas? my team seems to be attack attack attack. 

What could a Gliscor contribute?

Gliscor might be a good rocks user

He tanks a loot, has access to toxic and knockoff

A good wall if you were to ask me

Self recovery on roost and poison heal

It covers most of your team's weakness to ground (specially mold breaker ones) and gives ya an immunity to electric moves, which hit walrein pretty hard

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Yahen said:

Gliscor might be a good rocks user

He tanks a loot, has access to toxic and knockoff

A good wall if you were to ask me

Self recovery on roost and poison heal

It covers most of your team's weakness to ground (specially mold breaker ones) and gives ya an immunity to electric moves, which hit walrein pretty hard

Exactly, thank you very much