Help vs PULSE Magnezone and Zel

Hylia Aria

I can't find a possible way to beat Zel and PULSE Magnezone.
I've ran out of healing items and i find it very difficult to get past Espeon, and when i do, Magnezone deals with the rest of my team that's still alive.
If i knew there was no possible to go back i would've grinded a bit more, i could deal with previous battles with some grinding and strategy but i dont see any way here.

Team:
Ampharos lvl 75
Leafeon lvl 75
Primarina lvl 78
Scrafty lvl 75
Ninetales-Alolan lvl 73
Arcanine lvl 77

Do you have any X items? You can spam them on scrafty while umbreon/aurorus is on the field and heal him eventually

Or you can spam'em on Arcanine vs Glaceon matchup, which i think its easier

If you don't, you might wanna check scrafty's moveset, if you have Dragon Dance, maybe ya can settup in front of Glaceon or Umbreon

Just a reminder, his Kazam cant do anything to scrafty. His best damaging move against scrafty is charge beam.

You can lead with leafeon to break aurorus sash while baiting it not to use stealth rocks, since you dont have defog, then you probly can finish it with arcanine or scrafty after being ohko, or with leafeon in case you survive. Im not sure if its AI wont go for rocks anyway tho, thats a bad scenario, you might want to abuse it with scrafty if thats the case.

Aurora veil + snow warning on ninetales might prove useful when dealing with espeon, the damage reduction + the hail damage might be just what you needed to finish it. Use light clay on Ninetales if ya gonna do this.

Avoid taking direct hits (outside of aurora veil) from magnezone

I mean that thing hits like a truck

I'm not sure about this one, but leafeon maybe can 1v1 Espeon under aurora veil if it knows X scissor? (Of course, if you dont use it as bait). Else, ya can probly just stat check it with primarina/ampharos. Same to alakazam.

Check your held items, if you have a sash or somethimg useful, the field seed is sort of strong, +SPA and guaranteed critical strike

If none of this works, i can just trade ya my lvl 90 pangoro (i can lower his level so he obeys ya) and you just kill everything with it. 

Edited by Yahen

The thing is, Scrafty has Moxie, not Shed Skin, and he always goes Espeon over Umbreon and that thing always D Gleams it (i do have DD tho).
Espeon OHKOs my tales b4 i get the chance to set up the veil, since it gets a +1 Sp.Attack with the seed and crit chance, Psychock blows me back.
Leafeon, sadly, doesn't know X-Scissor, i want to train the Zweilous i have to replace it, it knows SD,Bite, Synthesis and Leaf Blade.
I don't have many X items.

4 minutes ago, Hylia Aria said:

The thing is, Scrafty has Moxie, not Shed Skin, and he always goes Espeon over Umbreon and that thing always D Gleams it (i do have DD tho).
Espeon OHKOs my tales b4 i get the chance to set up the veil, since it gets a +1 Sp.Attack with the seed and crit chance, Psychock blows me back.
Leafeon, sadly, doesn't know X-Scissor, i want to train the Zweilous i have to replace it, it knows SD,Bite, Synthesis and Leaf Blade.
I don't have many X items.

You're out of status cleaning items too? Thats a problem indeed.

Maybe you can switch scrafty out when espeon is coming, and deal with him with a seeded primarina, then come back and settup again

2 hours ago, Yahen said:

You're out of status cleaning items too? Thats a problem indeed.

Maybe you can switch scrafty out when espeon is coming, and deal with him with a seeded primarina, then come back and settup again

Espeon sadly 2 shots my Primarina, if it wasn't for that insta +1 and Psyshock i could deal with it 😞

I have an idea. The moment he sends espeon, go to ampharos and let him die to consume the Laser focus from espeons Seed (maybe you can use the turn to use an item i guess? Or even land a hit if amph happen to survive the crit)

Without espy critting, primarina +arcanine probly can deal with him. After that, you can murder his team w/ scrafty

Also, as a last resort, you can use a backup save file and reload after going to devon's.

Although it might be painfull, it is getting tough to think in any ways to defeat this thing w/o healing or X items

Scrafty didnt even take like half of its health with an attack? Well thats bad.

iirc you dont have a way to change the terrain, so we're getting out of options here

If you had something that could break the field, espeon's seed would be really less useful

2 hours ago, Yahen said:

Scrafty didnt even take like half of its health with an attack? Well thats bad.

iirc you dont have a way to change the terrain, so we're getting out of options here

If you had something that could break the field, espeon's seed would be really less useful

Scrafty didn't even have the chance to attack 😢 

Just now, Hylia Aria said:

Wait, we can have backup save files? 😮 (sorry, i dont know much about this game and i dont even know how i've made it this far XD )

Yeah, just go to the save files, take game.rxdata out of the file, and rename one of the backups to "Game", and it will become another Game.rxdata, but it will be from an earlier save