*hacker voice* I'm in

Toblyoko

Hello, so I created this account a couple years ago, but never really started using it until now. I've never really used a forum before, but I've finally decided to give it a try.

Anyways, I've played Reborn for a couple years now. I've only managed to get up to just the part where you meet Adrienn for the first time, then my save got corrupted, but it's aight. I decided to start a new game, because I want to try actually using competitive battling tactics.

Other than Reborn, I've been a Pokemon fan since I was about 6 and my first game was FireRed. I play a lot of video games. I mean a lot a lot. I also recently got into the Legend of Zelda series after getting Breath of the Wild.

Hmmm...I guess that's really all I can think of to say for now. I hope I can make some friends here. 🙂

[INTRUDER ALERT] [INTRUDER ALERT] [DEPLOYING ALL DEFENSE MECHANISMS]

...Uh, hello? Welcome back to the Reborn Evolved Forums, I guess? Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay before the antivirus kicks you out, anyway