Resident Evil 4 (for the Zeebo)

ShadeStrider

So, this, is the power of third world gaming.

This is an actual Official thing that happened. Capcom approved this.

For those of you who don't know, the Zeebo is a Brazilian console, released in Brazil and Mexico. Announced in November 2008 in Rio de Janeiro and discontinued three years later. It... wasn't successful, because even Brazilians and Mexicans have access to PS3s, Xbox 360s, and Wiis. 

They released several crappy ports of beloved games on the Console. Resident Evil 4 was one of those unlucky sods. And I would believe that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim would have been released on the console had it been released at the time.

Just look at this. It's inferior to the PlayStation 1 despite coming out 14 years later. There are no animated cutscenes: Most of the story is told through Text rather than Speech. The game doesn't look fun to play either. I didn't know Leon could knock down Ganados using his crotch.

The music is absolutely dreadful too.

You know, the lower graphics might have made this game creepier, like the PlayStation 1 Resident Evils. But the Terrible music ruins any chance of me taking this game seriously.

If you want to play Resident Evil 4, ignore this. If you have any good Video Game Consoles, there is a chance that Resident Evil 4 is on that Console. Even if it wasn't on the Wii U, you can buy it on the Wii.

If for some reason, you want to play this version, you can. Just don't waste your money on a Zeebo. This version was ported to iPhone/Android, and I guess everyone and their mother has a phone today. But really... this version is still trash, no matter what version you play.

I'd totally pay for a Resident Evil 4 port for the Graphics Calculator, though.