New Rift Pokemon

I think I should say that I've only just completed v9 so I might be wrong by the time I'm all caught up. I'm sitting in the Poke Hospital with the 6 pokemon, (Zorua, Vulpix, Weepinbel, Cubone, Drifloon, and Cleffa),  with a "strange plague" when i notice that there's only 6 Rift entries left. Immediately I'm thinking this could be a foreshadow to the Rift Pokemon we will encounter later. Now as the speculator that I am, it might make sense since Zetta is gone, maybe the doctor could have some role in creating Rift Pokemon. But this would make me feel like shit seeing them as cute, vulnerable babies. 

• Global Mods

Well we know there's a rift Regice around, and because we've already (technically) fought rift regirock, I bet we'll get a rift registeel too. so..... I don't think so. but maybe the strange plague is caused by a rift or something?

Iirc there's a sidequest involving that robot-girl from the future You meet in the underground in GDC. She Will get to the hospital and will cure those Pokémon, and then things happen. It should begin from the Police district, where they tell You officer Jenny got to the hospital

12 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Well we know there's a rift Regice around, and because we've already (technically) fought rift regirock, I bet we'll get a rift registeel too. so..... I don't think so. but maybe the strange plague is caused by a rift or something?

See there it is. I haven't gotten to that part so there goes that