A reborn shaped hole

Damage

So I know that everyone here is counting down the milliseconds until Reborn is finished. I'm happy about it too and if you had of asked me a year or two ago about this moment coming up I'd be the conductor of the hype train. Now though... I'm starting to realize this journey is ending. I've been around since about V9 and so I've seen the massive changes and growth within the game and community and when the game is complete a lot will change. I only say this due to the fact another game I've been playing kinda completed a while back (maplestory, dunno why you give an mmo a final boss but w/e) and it left me feeling happy and sad from the first moments of downloading the game to the final chapter and closing the book. Obviously once I beat reborn it wont delete itself from my computer and lock me from playing again but I can't help but feel a little bittersweet about such a long adventure that I watched for such a long time coming to an end. Am I just getting old? Am I too in my feelings? Am I high right now? Do I ever get nervous? Am I single? I don't know. Curious how everyone is looking at towards the end and how long you've been watching the story unfold.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

Life is unfair like that.

Don't let this get to ya mate.

Just go with the hype train and appreciate it while you play the last Ep. Maybe do something to remember it when you get older. Most of the good things in life love this "well guess i'll end" thing. 

Looking forward to it. Im even trying to learn how to sprite and edit thingys just like @Candy did on her Fairy Tale themed post. Maybe ill learn to program something by myself with this hype.

Well, thats it bye nERD (im sorry) mate.

Edited by Yahen
  • Upvote 1