[GAME END] Dark Ages 2(Mafia Game)

sailboat

• Global Mods

I'm not confident that Cass was a Werewolf or Vampire. Since the phase post implies that she died due to a vampire bite, we can say it's safe to assume that both the Werewolves and Vampires visited her. I'm doubtful that the scum factions would kill off their own this early in the game.

Mfw 2 people role reveal on day one with an Assassin in the setup 🤔 Makes me think they're one of the scum roles trying to catch out the Assassin when we're not sure on their faction. Nano's just being Nano, however...

Oh, hi, Bean. Time to die.

7 hours ago, Bazaro said:

HEY WHATS UP EVERYONE XxBAZARO89xX HERE WITH ANOTHER MAFIA GAME LETS PLAY DONT FORGET TO LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!1

Anyways I'm the Vampire Hunter, and with this setup it's veeery likely that the Coyote is not in an open-discussion type of group, so I think myself safe to claim. I know it's risky but I'd like to establish myself as soon as possible, feeling confident enough to do so this early.

To clarify, if the Assassin were a Vampire, I am immune to their kill, and they would die instead. This goes for any form of killing from Vampires 😃

Ok i can trust your claim

But there is any proof that you are NOT a werewolf?

Edited by Yahen

3 hours ago, cicada said:

I'm not confident that Cass was a Werewolf or Vampire. Since the phase post implies that she died due to a vampire bite, we can say it's safe to assume that both the Werewolves and Vampires visited her. I'm doubtful that the scum factions would kill off their own this early in the game.

-Vampires:
They dont share a chat. They attack on a certain pattern. The host will notify the vampire as who is assigned to attack on that night. They can use their abilities while attacking assuming it is usable. If they interact with a fellow vampire they will not gonna kill em and/or their action will fail on them but instead they will share a chat. Wins when vampires outnumber the wolves and humans (do not combine their numbers). This ignores voting powers beware!
E.g. they will win if 3 vamps vs 1 human vs 2 wolf. I think there are other scenarios i might forgot so feel free to raise it.

Had Cass been a vamp, they'd share a chat. 

The highlighted part also means that the vamp-kill does not exclude 2 vamps from already working together, because NA are independent of the vamp-kill.

Woops, just noticed it says Paladin is the only confirmed Town-role. I mean, I could be a Werewolf but why would I claim so early and put attention to myself? Werewolves are coordinating with their group to convince Town to witch hunt people, so they'd be a lot more discrete I feel. 

23 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Woops, just noticed it says Paladin is the only confirmed Town-role. I mean, I could be a Werewolf but why would I claim so early and put attention to myself? Werewolves are coordinating with their group to convince Town to witch hunt people, so they'd be a lot more discrete I feel. 

Yeah you're telling the truth.

Docs may want to protect you at even nights? (Or is it the opposite? im not sure) so the wolves dont kill ya maybe?

Actually, as a vamp hunter, the wolves might see you as a tool, so you'll probably not get attacked this early anyway

I'm 100% certain that Cass was a Townie. They had to have been attacked twice, and there's only 2 killers available in this setup... the Werewolf killer and the Vampire killer. The ONLY way that Cass could have been killed while being a Monster is if they were Witched together... which is VERY oddly specific. They can't be a Vampire because above, so they could be a Werewolf? Unlikely, given that Bok announced they were Witched last night. Werewolves have no reason to announce what happened to them openly to the town.

7 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

I'm 100% certain that Cass was a Townie. They had to have been attacked twice, and there's only 2 killers available in this setup... the Werewolf killer and the Vampire killer. The ONLY way that Cass could have been killed while being a Monster is if they were Witched together... which is VERY oddly specific. They can't be a Vampire because above, so they could be a Werewolf? Unlikely, given that Bok announced they were Witched last night. Werewolves have no reason to announce what happened to them openly to the town.

Cass could be wolf maybe. If she attacked a vampire that is the Werewolf hunter (not sure of the name of the role), she would die, wouldn't she?

Just now, Yahen said:

Cass could be wolf maybe. If she attacked a vampire that is the Werewolf hunter (not sure of the name of the role), she would die, wouldn't she?

Oh right she had 2 lifes, thats wrong, ignore this

Yeah, I don't see why werewolves would try to kill me this early, unless they have literally nothing better to do (which they do). Vampires want me dead but can't kill me except by trying to get my lynched. Docs can focus on other people.

guess there's the possibility of a Vampire Executioner, which I believe bypasses my ability (haven't asked yet) but that would be a waste a very powerful one-shot ability.

Also pointing out that a LOT of people haven't talked at all yet, and we have basically no info aside from mine and Nano's claims, and Bok getting witched. We need more action, people >:T

I think you have to be REALLY unlucky for a vampire executioner to exist (but again cass wuz attacked twice in the same night), cause it is like 1/3 chance+the chance of his ability not getting throught yours

Nah you're fine, I have a strong townlean on you Yahen. You asked a lot of questions that you could have asked the host/your group if you were in a scum faction. Right now you're like the only one I feel I can fully trust as town lol

I mean, taking a quick headcount here there's 9 people who haven't said a thing this round, and a handful more who have only said one or two things to reiterate what was already said. I guess I shouldn't be so into it, given it's only Day 1.

[Ass-ass-inate]

Totally a showcase of bravery.

Throughout the day, people hurry themselves to gather information in search of the culprit's whereabouts. Yet so far, nobody has said "Oh crap, somebody got disfigured last night! Why are we still staying in this town knowing werewolves and vampires are around? Shouldn't we like, run for our lives and let the able handle them? What's wrong with you people?"

Disregarding all that, there's a man who hid himself behind a chimney of some tall building, with a knife prepared, his gaze aimed towards another. His grip tightens as he waits until his target comes into his range, and when the chance comes...

"You're already dead." He makes his leap from above, cue the cool bright sun exposition, but for some reason, a large flying bird swoops over to grip the assassin on its claws before taking off to the western mountains. The knife drops downwards and stabs the grounds, onlookers notice the embedded sound and the sight of the unlucky assassin, gulping at the dumb reality he's in. He might not get his pay once all this is over.

Nano4 tried to assassinate Bazaro, but took a wrong guess and 'died'. He was the Assassin.

Current Players:

1. Cicada
  2. Jelly
  3. DigitalAmber
  4. Jason Grace
  5. Bazaro
  6. Quillish
  7. Alaris
  8. Alistair
  9. Newt
  10. Nano4 the Assassin [Failed Assasination Attempt D1]
  11. NickCrash
  12. LykosHand
  13. Yahen
  14. Seal
  15. CrimsonDragon21
  16. Astra125
  17. andracass the survivalist [killed by Vampire N0]
  18. Walpurgis
  19. Bok Choi
  20. Dragoknight
  21. Jace Stormkirk
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hypurr said:

[Ass-ass-inate]

Totally a showcase of bravery.

Throughout the day, people hurry themselves to gather information in search of the culprit's whereabouts. Yet so far, nobody has said "Oh crap, somebody got disfigured last night! Why are we still staying in this town knowing werewolves and vampires are around? Shouldn't we like, run for our lives and let the able handle them? What's wrong with you people?"

Disregarding all that, there's a man who hid himself behind a chimney of some tall building, with a knife prepared, his gaze aimed towards another. His grip tightens as he waits until his target comes into his range, and when the chance comes...

"You're already dead." He makes his leap from above, cue the cool bright sun exposition, but for some reason, a large flying bird swoops over to grip the assassin on its claws before taking off to the western mountains. The knife drops downwards and stabs the grounds, onlookers notice the embedded sound and the sight of the unlucky assassin, gulping at the dumb reality he's in. He might not get his pay once all this is over.

Nano4 tried to assassinate Bazaro, but took a wrong guess and 'died'. He was the Assassin.

Current Players:

1. Cicada
  2. Jelly
  3. DigitalAmber
  4. Jason Grace
  5. Bazaro
  6. Quillish
  7. Alaris
  8. Alistair
  9. Newt
  10. Nano4 the Assassin [Failed Assasination Attempt D1]
  11. NickCrash