[GAME END] Dark Ages 2(Mafia Game)

sailboat

They can guess someone's role.

If they get it right, the person dies.

If they get it wrong, the coyote dies.

Here it's called "Assassin", but we usually refer to it as a coyote.

@Nano4

Dudeyo, see "Coyote" above.

1 minute ago, NickCrash said:

They must be. If the witch didn't know they found a roleblocker, now they do.

How would the random role interact with the witch? Pretty sure there is one random blocker, it could have blocked Bok, but it would be like a goddamn coincidence

Also, the witch can block anyone right now, right?

3 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

They can guess someone's role.

If they get it right, the person dies.

If they get it wrong, the coyote dies.

Here it's called "Assassin", but we usually refer to it as a coyote.

@Nano4

Dudeyo, see "Coyote" above.

Pretty sure I can see the assassin visit me during the day, if they kill me I'll out them to the medium role

1 minute ago, Nano4 said:

Pretty sure I can see the assassin visit me during the day, if they kill me I'll out them to the medium role

What is the medium role?

True. Bok could have been randomly blocked. 

Just in case they haven't, by revealing who else was witched, we might be showing to the scums some of our good weapons.

In other words, painting targets over them.

We don't need people roleclaiming just yet, unless of course someone has some good evidence.

1 minute ago, NickCrash said:

True. Bok could have been randomly blocked. 

Just in case, they haven't, by revealing who else was witched, we might be showing to the scums some of our good weapons.

In other words, painting targets over them.

We don't need people roleclaiming just yet, unless of course someone has some good evidence.

They might be scum too, yet this is just too risky, i agree with waiting

Hmm. Ironic the survivalist dies first.

So from what I understand, one of two things happened:

1. The witch targeted Bok and the roleblocker, who blocked Bok.

2. Bok was random blocked, but what would that mean for the other person the witch targeted?

5 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Just to be sure, scum means both wolves and vamps, right? It really looks like i'm offending someone

Yeah, scum usually refers to mafia, so in this context I suppose it would refer to any of the non-townie factions.

Just now, Dragoknight said:

Hmm. Ironic the survivalist dies first.

So from what I understand, one of two things happened:

1. The witch targeted Bok and the roleblocker, who blocked Bok.

2. Bok was random blocked, but what would that mean for the other person the witch targeted?

Yeah, scum usually refers to mafia, so in this context I suppose it would refer to any of the non-townie factions.

There is another one

3. The blocker blocked Bok without being witch controlled.

Both this and the 2nd probly mean that the second person 

1. Was blocked too somehow

2. Fucking died. Twice.

3. Did not have killing at that night (i dont know if this works like i think it does but ill list it anyway)

4. Does not have a killing role

well since andracass got attacked twice and there was a lack of blood, they were either town or vampire (cause vampires do not have blood)

1 werewolves would not attack themselves this early

2 vamps cant kill werewolves tonight

3 vamps cant kill other vamps

4 vamp got attacked by werewolf and vamp hunter

that all i got

2 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

well since andracass got attacked twice and there was a lack of blood, they were either town or vampire (cause vampires do not have blood)

that all i got

Vampires dont have blood? I didn't know that lol

3 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

that all i got

I've taken a look at the post, didnt find this blood thing

Also, vamps dont kill each other apparently, so she would just lose one out of two lifes, right?

It’s assumed they don’t have blood because there was no blood near Cass’s body. This was written in red. Vampires are known as blood drinkers, so they drained all the blood it seems. Makes you wonder how Cass would live a single vampire attack, cause that would mean she would be alive without blood. It’s also kinda a good thing Cass died both times on one night. It means she’s not Assassin bait. Wish she hadn’t died in general though 

It’s assumed they don’t have blood because there was no blood near Cass’s body. This was written in red. Vampires are known as blood drinkers, so they drained all the blood it seems. Makes you wonder how Cass would live a single vampire attack, cause that would mean she would be alive without blood. It’s also kinda a good thing Cass died both times on one night. It means she’s not Assassin bait. Wish she hadn’t died in general though 

HEY WHATS UP EVERYONE XxBAZARO89xX HERE WITH ANOTHER MAFIA GAME LETS PLAY DONT FORGET TO LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!1

Anyways I'm the Vampire Hunter, and with this setup it's veeery likely that the Coyote is not in an open-discussion type of group, so I think myself safe to claim. I know it's risky but I'd like to establish myself as soon as possible, feeling confident enough to do so this early.

To clarify, if the Assassin were a Vampire, I am immune to their kill, and they would die instead. This goes for any form of killing from Vampires 😃