[GAME END] Dark Ages 2(Mafia Game)

sailboat

50 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

i am wary of voting lia for one reason.

i got swapped by the merchant so that mean lia tried to visit the merchant but got switched to me. werewolf tried to kill me but merchant knew they could save my life by switching with me. thus getting me killed

@Dragoknight @Astra125 please consider voting someone else for this reason.

meanwhile i am voting the same person

[eliminate] bok

No.

It means that Lia tried to visit you, and instead visited the merchant.

Most probably Kiet wanted to save their own ass, switching with someone they expected not to get hit, or go the extra mile and try to make the wolves kill each other.

Either you or Lia killed Kiet.

@NickCrash If I understand that correctly, what happened was either Jace tried to kill Lia or Lia tried to kill Jace. 

If that's true, I'm doubtful of Jace's claim for one pretty simple reason: If Jace is indeed town, he would hardly be my primary target. I do think that Kiet probably thought he was on the chopping block and decided to swap himself with either someone he thought was a werewolf or a non-active town.

However this is also assuming Kiet is town and not a vampire. I have a hunch (but no evidence) that perhaps Kiet is Vampire C. We do know from the first night that werewolf kills have priority over vamp kills, and it would explain the lack of a vampire kill last night. (Of course it is possible that Vamp C found a friend).
And all this is ALSO assuming Jace is not lying. I don't think he is, but it still smells a bit to me.
It is ALSO possible that both in fact non-towns, which with Kiet possibly being Vampire C, is entirely possible (Werewolf X targets Vampire X while Kiet switches with a Vamp X unknowingly). We know this is possible because Vamps can both kill and act at night, which means Kiet wouldn't need to forgo his kill to switch with someone.
Lots of assumptions here and possibilities, but this raises questions STILL. 
Speaking of who maf would target, why hasn't an active player like Nick been targeted by werewolves or vampires yet? I suspect him to be one or the other, and I'm increasingly sure of my suspicions from earlier in the game.
Also on my sketch list are Newt Purps, Lia, Seal and Amber, all of which have not said a thing in a heavily implied LYLO situation

I'll might be killed for this cuz I'm suspicious enough already but I think we should lynch someone who hasn't said anything. I've seen a pattern of maf falling mysteriously silent in LYLO situations before [eliminate] Amber, because of that group, it feels to me like Amber has contributed the least, and it seems to me like he's been trying to lay low this whole time. Lia also falls into that category, but something feels VERY off about this bandwagon on her.

Also I forgot to address something yesterday. Someone asked whether I tried to use my ability on the first night, and my answer is I didn't, but I still got witched. This means that you don't necessarily have to have a usable action for Boat to tell you you've been witched. Don't think this'll be of much use but I just thought I should answer this.

@Bok Choi

I am equally surprised. pix~ Although, to be fair, after Lykos's lynch, I feel a lot safer. pix~

I'm going to ask from the less active players to voice their opinions

@cicada @Seal @Quillish

And of course, in case she didn't check the thread yet, to provide a defense for herself @Walpurgis

1 hour ago, NickCrash said:

I am equally surprised. pix~ pix~ pix~ Although, to be fair, after Lykos's lynch, I feel a lot safer. pix~ pix~ pix~

🙄

. pix~ p. pix~i. pix~x. pix~~. pix~ . pix~ p. pix~i. pix~x. pix~~. pix~ ~ pixpixpix~ . pix~p. pix~i. pix~x. pix~~. pix~ ~ pixpixpix~ . pix~p. pix~ix. pix~~. pix~ . pix~

@Hypurr

I forgot about this again

Anywayyyyysss

I've been suspicious of Jace cynce the beggining cuz he roleclaimed very early an important role and didn't get killed, and now that we know he has a high chance of having killed Kiet, my suspicion only rises. pix~

[Eliminate] Jace

I'm also suspicious of Lía, Amber and Bok, I'm pretty sure at least one of then is a vampire or werewolf. pix~

@Newt reasons i have not died yes is day after i claimed:

1. pix~ bok canceled all actions so nothing happened 1st night i after i claimed. pix~

2. pix~ next night merchant switched with me getting themselves killed and keeping me alive. pix~

Sorry guys, pix, I had class. pix~ Doesn’t excuse my lack of posting though. pix~ I’ll make it up pix. pix~ 

As it stands right now, I’m finding Lia and Jace the most suspicious. pix~ As was said about maf being quiet in Lylo, Lia has been quiet. pix~ 

Eliminate Lia

Also I just have this gut feeling about Astra somehow, so if the Courtesean could block him, that might do some good. pix~ Currently Lia has a higher chance of being a monster I feel. pix~ 

3 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

@Newt reasons i have not died yes is day after i claimed:

1. pix~ pix~ bok canceled all actions so nothing happened 1st night i after i claimed. pix~ pix~

2. pix~ pix~ next night merchant switched with me getting themselves killed and keeping me alive. pix~ pix~

Ok you are right, but even so, there's a great chance of you being a monster, so I'll keep my eye on ya chief

[Unvote] Jace

[Eliminate] Lía

@sailboatIf you had given me vigilante we wouldn't have this mess

Now I would like to say that I'm sceptical of claims especially when the game can end with a mislynch. It could be werewolf trying to mislead us. It could be vampire has found werewolf and is trying to kill them.

However, @Walpurgissay something, Lia's silence is indeed odd. But then again, so newt nicki seal.

we should kill nick

Alas

[UNVOTE] NICKCRASH

[ELIMINATE] SEAL

[Night 5]

pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix

Pix pix pix pix pix

by the coming of dusk, the day ends with no trial

the death wasn't decided by the masses but the one they suspect themselves, inside a cottage within the forestry of this town, they find a corpse laying still with a knife puncturing the throat

why? they could only wonder, but the sight didn't give them a sign of relief

the townspeople have always been scared, their paranoia kept on growing while the evil laugh at how predictable they turn out to be

the hope mankind share no longer holds meaning, it will be long over before they can come up with a countermeasure as evil roam free

but tomorrow will be no different, the carnage will only continue until they feel nothing

● The majority has chosen to lynch Walpurgis, the Healer pix

● Vampire C will attack tonight pix

Current Players:

1. Cicada
  2. DigitalAmber
  3. Quillish
  4. Newt
  5. NickCrash
  6. Seal
  7. CrimsonDragon21 the Merchant [Killed by a werewolf N4]
  8. Astra125
  9. Walpurgis the Healer [Lynched during D5]
  10. Bok Choi
  11. Dragoknight
  12. Jace Stormkirk

Deep in to the night, Jace Stormkirk was readying to attack the werewolf's alpha: Newt when suddenly...

"Ah ah ah! You had played to our tune for quite awhile. Why don't you be a good instrument and be our puppet forever?"

Jace suddenly can no longer control his body as Nick Crash was controlling him with strange powers. 

Meanwhile, the virgin Quillish, already being controlled by Nick, was dragged forcibly against Jace. 

"Now why don't you guys show me what you can really do?"

Jace's hunger for blood went wild and he bit the neck of Quillish and forcibly drained the blood of this virgin.

At the moment of Quillish's death. A chad voice coming from a chad god named @Hypurr can be heard from the heaven's above.

* Jace Stormkirk the vampire gravedigger, you shall be punished for your crimes! *

However the revelation is too late bishes. Current count is 4 wolves 3 towns 2 vamps. 

Werewolves wins!

[Day 6] ends

@sailboat 🖕

If you had given me vigilante we wouldn't have this mess.

@NickCrashCurse you 

You can't hide from me

I can smell your fur and beard from 10 miles away

I almost voted for werewolves everyday

Why will nobody believe me like 5 of 4 people I voted for were detrimental to town.

I also voted 3 wolf

@HypurrThis is your fault

On 4/2/2019 at 4:24 PM, Quillish said:

Now I would like to say that I'm sceptical of claims especially when the game can end with a mislynch. It could be werewolf trying to mislead us. It could be vampire has found werewolf and is trying to kill them.

😢