V11 Angie.

Magus543

So, i was peacefully doing another run of Rejuvenation, and this game gives me the horror of a double battle withAngie? This boss is crazy tough. What's worse is that there is some weird bugs I noticed, I open up with Greninja and Alola Muk, I can OHKO the Jinx with Crunch,  but the beartic, takes like 3 hits, but here is the weird part, if I can somehow take out the Beartic in the first or 2nd turn, the Jinx keeps surviving the Crunch, but if the Beartic survives, the Jinx goes down in one hit, is this a bug or a feature? also why does misty terrain end in just two turns, but I can't set up again until I get a message saying mist faded? 

Any any advice to get past this sadistic monster?

Spoilers:

Also I found a room that shows Angie merging with someone who is most likely Indriad, does that mean Indriad is possessing her? I doubt it, personally I'm guessing, Angie is some alternate version of Anju who went off the deep end, like I assume Cera is somehow connected to Cella or as we call her the Eldest.

I can only answer some of the questions: The move Mist (which protects the user against stat changes) lasts 5 turns or so, which is why you can't use it until it stops. Aditionally, you can generate 3 turns of Misty Terrain, but that's not its main effect. You can expand it with Amplifield Rock I think. As for the plot involving Indriad, 

Spoiler

I would say he has definetly merged with, possessed or warped Anjou since one can find her, trapped, in the backyard of the Theolia Mansion from the sewers (before you battle Marianette)

Ooooooh, that makes sense. About the mist, I mean. 

Spoilers below.

yes, Anju was being held prisoner but I doubt Indriad had enough time to do anything to her because Marianette looked pissed the last time we saw her with him. Now assuming Indriad had possessed Anju, it doesn't explain why she didn't recognize Melia at all even when she turned into Maria for a bit. I'm also curious as to how he managed to possess warp her mind besides Arceus did it. Angie does have some sort of mental manipulation power which may come from Indriad.

Personally, I think an answer lies with whoever Cera is, She inspired my alternate universe idea because 1 her name is a slight alteration of Cella, the eldest, and 2 her design really resembles Cella. Which would make the scene where Cera takes the eldest hostage really ironic.

4 hours ago, Magus543 said:

So, i was peacefully doing another run of Rejuvenation, and this game gives me the horror of a double battle withAngie? This boss is crazy tough. What's worse is that there is some weird bugs I noticed, I open up with Greninja and Alola Muk, I can OHKO the Jinx with Crunch,  but the beartic, takes like 3 hits, but here is the weird part, if I can somehow take out the Beartic in the first or 2nd turn, the Jinx keeps surviving the Crunch, but if the Beartic survives, the Jinx goes down in one hit, is this a bug or a feature? also why does misty terrain end in just two turns, but I can't set up again until I get a message saying mist faded? 

Any any advice to get past this sadistic monster?

Spoilers:

Also I found a room that shows Angie merging with someone who is most likely Indriad, does that mean Indriad is possessing her? I doubt it, personally I'm guessing, Angie is some alternate version of Anju who went off the deep end, like I assume Cera is somehow connected to Cella or as we call her the Eldest.

So raichu is relatively fast and outspeeds her pokemon and if you can make use of its thunderbolt and electric terrain it can do some really high damage to her team, especially that ace, walrein, of hers 

10 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

So raichu is relatively fast and outspeeds her pokemon and if you can make use of its thunderbolt and electric terrain it can do some really high damage to her team, especially that ace, walrein, of hers 

I have an Alola Raichu. But her Beartic and Crabominable can outspeed it. Plus Cold Truth is so OP it's crazy, i have so many horror stories of almost fainting her Walrein only for Cold Truth to freeze Raichu. But alright, i don't have a Electrical terrain setter, any suggestions? Also i need something to stop the hail, to slow down Beartic.

1 hour ago, Magus543 said:

I have an Alola Raichu. But her Beartic and Crabominable can outspeed it. Plus Cold Truth is so OP it's crazy, i have so many horror stories of almost fainting her Walrein only for Cold Truth to freeze Raichu. But alright, i don't have a Electrical terrain setter, any suggestions? Also i need something to stop the hail, to slow down Beartic.

Yea togedemaru works for electric terrain oryou can catch a magnemite in the safari zone if you did all of kakori help quests. You cant get magnezone yet but mirror shot should be useful and then you have that shadow mankey that if you caught knows cross chop and i also had sucess with bulky dark types like muk and inceneroar since they get a 1.2x boost in power

10 hours ago, Hally said:

Lost my old save file, so starting new. Angie on intense is just..... wow.

The mamoswine outspeed my lyncanroc (day form), who has 31 speed iv, 252 ev, and positive speed nature....

I know lol, some of these things are ridiculous. My first playthrough i did on normal and even with the spped boost from the hail theres no way pokemon like crabominal and beartic should be able to outspeed my crobat and espeon who both have positive speed nature. Theres always one gym leader in each of these games that gives me headaches to no end to beat and that is angie for rejuvenation 

13 hours ago, Hally said:

Lost my old save file, so starting new. Angie on intense is just..... wow.

The mamoswine outspeed my lyncanroc (day form), who has 31 speed iv, 252 ev, and positive speed nature....

As the in-battle text says,  the seed mamoswine holds  gives it +2 speed at the cost of being affected by torment

1 hour ago, DemICE said:

As the in-battle text says,  the seed mamoswine holds  gives it +2 speed at the cost of being affected by torment

Im actually still trying to beat her in hardcore, does anyone know where i can get one or two of these seeds because im pretty positive i will win if i can put one on my heracross and magneton. Is it the tellutic seed i need?  

use wide guard mantyke with a water pokemon that knows surf. rotom will always use discharge first and mamoswine earthquake/rockslide both of which hit two pokemon at once. switch the water type with draought turkoal to get rid of hail and flameburrst/heatwave that field into a dimensonal field. should make things easy. they can turn it back with two blizzards but by the time it does, you could get rid of half her mons. If you starter in litten , even better because dark types get boosted in dimensional field so darkest laria does more damage.

Edited by Gediel1500

Can we all just agree Angie shouldn't be a double battle at all? Cold Truth is such a broken move. Angie is a bully. Hope by the final version, it's a single. But knowing Pokemon fan games, she'll be a triple battle by then.

Its a double battle regardless of difficulty in v11. The absolutely broken mamoswine is only in intense, however.

PS: since there's no species clause.. you could technically roll over intense angie with 6x thick fat hariyama (by ignoring the rotom and abusing fake out + close combat on the other slot).