Blue Moon Ice Cream

xCrimson

Hey all! I just got to the Water Treatment Center and really wanna give Titania the BM ice cream for the relationship points. Thing is, I’m stuck in Agate. If anybody would be willing to trade me one (if you’ve got extra) to save me from the hellish RNG grind, it’d be much appreciated. My trade ID is xCrimson, and I’ll take whatever ya feel like offering. Thanks in advance!

Edited by xCrimson

3 minutes ago, xCrimson said:

Hey all! I just got to the Water Treatment Center and really wanna give Titania the BM ice cream for the relationship points. Thing is, I’m stuck in Agate. If anybody would be willing to trade me one (if you’ve got extra) to save me from the hellish RNG grind, it’d be much appreciated. My trade ID is xCrimson, and I’ll take whatever ya feel like offering. Thanks in advance!

Give me a minute to open the game and I can give you one

3 minutes ago, xCrimson said:

Got it, and I think I’ll actually put this togepi to good use hahah. 

I'm glad somebody is, since it's one of the ones left that's been in my boxes for more than a year now.

7 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I'm glad somebody is, since it's one of the ones left that's been in my boxes for more than a year now.

Oh wow. Got any other mons that’ve met the same fate? I’d be more than happy to incorporate them into my party lineup. 

4 minutes ago, xCrimson said:

Oh wow. Got any other mons that’ve met the same fate? I’d be more than happy to incorporate them into my party lineup. 

There are plenty of spare Goomy and Gothita(?) that haven't really gone down much.  I can trade you one of each, if you want.

4 hours ago, seki108 said:

I'm not sure how useful they will in certain battles, but hopefully you'll enjoy trying

Haven’t tried out Gothita yet, but the Goomy (now Goodra) has been a GODSEND. I’m convinced the thing literally can’t die. So far, so good lol

• Like 1