Pokemon Reborn video Walkthrough [100% Complete for E18]

Vinnie

I was really on the edge about whether or not I wanted to do this. It sounds like a pretty fun project though. I'm a bit flustered and my allergies are murdering me at the moment but I'm hoping that as I work through the game it gets better. 

The goal is to have everything in one spot, so optimal pathing with the best team choices, puzzle solutions as well event pokemon and item locations shown. When it comes to puzzles I'll probably be linking the original videos with the solutions since that seems fair. Feedback and suggestions are very welcome.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

So far, I enjoy the opening part for the series. I don't think that anybody else has done a walkthrough quite like this, and it will be a fun thing to watch as it comes out. 

The only minor thing that I saw was that your Chimchar evolved, and (as far as I know) you did not mention it evolving. It might be a minute detail, but it would be nice if you could show, or talk about the evolutions of important party members briefly. It would give a sense of time progression between cuts, or give someone a time-frame between when they get a pokemon, and when they should expect it to evolve if they battle everyone.

Other than that, good work so far!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gainery said:

So far, I enjoy the opening part for the series. I don't think that anybody else has done a walkthrough quite like this, and it will be a fun thing to watch as it comes out. 

The only minor thing that I saw was that your Chimchar evolved, and (as far as I know) you did not mention it evolving. It might be a minute detail, but it would be nice if you could show, or talk about the evolutions of important party members briefly. It would give a sense of time progression between cuts, or give someone a time-frame between when they get a pokemon, and when they should expect it to evolve if they battle everyone.

Other than that, good work so far!

Yeah, I meant to do a team update at some point. My mistake for leaving it out. I intended to go over any moves learned, as well as the evolution, and overall just state which pokemon I have the intention of using, but I'll be sure to make party updates as things move along next time.

Added a part 2. I'm going to try to put a few more parts out quickly because the early game really isn't the part where most people are having trouble. So while this is 40 minutes long, it basically covers everything from the first raiding of Team Meteor's first base to defeating the first Pulse. 

And just finished with part 3. The sound quality has greatly improved, although I still need to deal with some of the popping(I'll figure it out in another vid or two). 

There is a massive amount of information in the video description and I'll probably be adding time stamps to all the videos to make searching around them a bit easier. 

I battled Aya until I felt I finally had a pretty unlucky battle with her for this. 

Also going to be linking the teams in the description as imgur graphics from now on, since linking people to the wiki could lead to potential spoilers. 

45 minutes ago, Xander said:

Any plans on doing Rejuvenation after this?

I've been casually playing through Rejuv on my own, and honestly, I love the game, but I can't say. Rejuv as a game has quite a bit more development to go through, so I'm certain I have more than enough time to decide. First I have to clear Rejuvenation, find a better route through the game and familiarize myself with it more though.

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

First I have to clear Rejuvenation, find a better route through the game and familiarize myself with it more though.

If you want I can link you to a thread with a full in-depth walkthrough since I don't believe that there has actually been a video walkthrough like yours for it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xander said:

If you want I can link you to a thread with a full in-depth walkthrough since I don't believe that there has actually been a video walkthrough like yours for it.

This? It looks pretty good.

I really need to play through the game first though. I don't want to be creating a walkthrough while reading from a guide, and it's also important for me to experience the game on my own so that I have a good understanding of what the guides talking about. It's definitely something that I'll be interested in doing, but I imagine it'll take some time before I get to it.

On 4/9/2019 at 3:13 PM, Xander said:

Well if you do decide to do it then I will support you since not many take the time to do what you and BIGJRA are doing.

Thanks! I'll probably continue making guides, I just can't say whether or not Rejuv is next. 

While I was working on this I've also been updating the descriptions of my past videos with timestamps. When that's finished I'll likely update all the team lists in the description as well. I've been a tensy bit lazy, so now I'm playing catch-up. 

If you would like, I can make a comment on your videos for all events, how to get them, and the options that each one holds. Such as the different eggs and all the events like Espurr/Mincinno and the earliest you can get each individual pokemon if they aren't chosen.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Xander said:

If you would like, I can make a comment on your videos for all events, how to get them, and the options that each one holds. Such as the different eggs and all the events like Espurr/Mincinno and the earliest you can get each individual pokemon if they aren't chosen.

You could if you want. I finished timestamping the majority of the events in all the videos except the last 2. I added them all in the descriptions of each video. Do you think those would be good enough or should it be more detailed?