Hypothetical Situation: Monolith Soft hires you (A random person on the Internet) to direct, produce, and write Xenoblade Chronicles 3

ShadeStrider

It must take place on Titans, and the main party must have a lovable Nopon ally, like Riki and Tora.

Other than that, go nuts. You can even make it turn based if you want to.

Will you have another protagonist who's technically dead, who wields a Red Sword?

Will you have another girl who's actually a great character, who ends up getting friendzoned by the Main Protagonist because they aren't the main female who leaves the party for an extended period of time? But people will ship them anyway?

Will you make the Protagonist an edgelord? That would be unique to the series. Shulk and Rex aren't really edgelords.

Would you make the Nopon Ally the only Nopon in the game? I hope not, because then we wouldn't have things like Chairman Bana, who might be my second favorite villain in XC2, even If I can't take him seriously. And... Muimui. Apparently, he was voiced by the same guy who voiced Xord. I find that hilarious.

Would you make Shion Uzuki the main protagonist? Buy the rights from Bandai Namco.

Would you have Kefka Palazzo as the main Antagonist? Buy the rights from Square.

Maybe you could put Albert Wesker in the game. Buy the rights from Capcom.

"Xenoblade" is just a trigger word that pulls out all the rage inside me due to... personal reasons. I would probably start over, creating some new plot, with new characters, new enemies... of course, remnant of the first games, but nothing really explicit. Sorry for the hate Xeno 

I played XBC1 and 2 and XBCX and thought they were ok at best.  I would probably make some huge changes that would make the fans of those series really mad at me.  Like how Capcom had upset a lot of hard core MH fans with Monster Hunter World.