Leaving Reborn Team

Nue

So, leaving Reborn finally and decided its time to put together a balanced team.

First let me put up the two member I am keeping.

My starter cause I keep my starters in most games and hacks unless they are just not worth it (Like hack using a gen 3 game system giving me a Gastly).

He's Modest but I will be changing his nature later on for a mixed Charizard X later on since Y isn't in the game yet.

Inferno.png.5b438d7f69aded625c3213dad0363c71.png

Dusk cause I really really like how he looks and I'm kinda having a rival like thing going on with Aster and Eclipse's midday/midnight Lyconrock.

Dusk.png.8226633cb80a6759158c912a47cc3a03.png

Now onto the new memebers for the team:

First off is

Bulbasaur.png.147cda675a346eec0c7f7e2e884e18c7.png

Reason I'm looking at this guy over Turtwig is cause he knows Sludge and Grassy Terrain.  He's honestly the best Grass type I have at the moment and having a STAB Poison type move is all I ask for cause I know he most likely won't be able to learn Sludge Wave and I know Ame will not have Sludge Bomb laying around anytime soon.

For my Water type:

Mudkip.png.8a8046f61023213a782a26c584a84925.png

Water/Ground is one of the best typing ever and I don't mind Curse cause Swampert isn't that fast to start with.

Now I'm thinking of shiny hunting this guy ever since I saw him on Shade's team and fell in love with it:

Mimikyu.png.3a16d9ddd5d092cbc7f3636fad3d266d.png

Honestly I have ALWAYS wanted to use a Mimikyu and this guy dropped down form Wonder Trade, Plus I need something for Psychic types that my old team didn't have. Plus having that free hit would be nice

Now for the last team member it would be:

Ralts.png.7f60e34b682bae1edb8255b14e828161.png

Gallade.  Normally I'd go the other way but I have access to the Reminder and scale very good moves onto him. Plus he has his hidden ability. Oh wait my bad its Dawn Stone not Shiny lol.

UPDATE:

Spent almost an hour in the Wastelands looking for the dawn stone there and finally GOT to it only to discover it blocked by a mining rock. Officially switching to Metagross now that game has decided to Troll me with the stone.

So how does this team round out? I think it  good enough to play through.  If you have any suggestions feel free if you know a better mon to use or move suggestions.

Edited by Nue