A Challenger Approaches!

DefRevenge24601

Heyo! I'm DefRevenge24601, both here and anywhere else I frequent for the most part. I'm an avid gamer, roleplayer, and aspiring MUGEN creator.

I am fascinated with stories and roleplays that involve timeline shenanigans, crossover plots, dimensional wackiness, etc. That's not to say I can't enjoy any other plot, far from it, but when some of my favorite works are Doctor Who, Kingdom Hearts, and MUGEN, it's almost a given.

To be honest, I didn't know Reborn was a thing before joining this forum, and I came here upon happenstance after reading some articles on another site. However, now that I'm here, I want to dive into the game (when I can) and give it a shot! I'm sure it will be great.

I follow a simple motto; a quote from Bill and Ted, but simplified. "Be excellent to each other, and party on."

I was born and raised in the USA, and I still live there now.

Edited by DefRevenge24601

henlo fren~ welcome to the cool nerdy corner of ze internet :3 have some 🍭 and enjoy your stay

ah, there's also a roleplay section in the forums, since you're into that you might wanna checc it out