Sign in to follow this  
reubenahn

[not a bug]Shelly Rain dance bug

I'm at Shelly and I've come together with a plan to fake out then paralyze illumise to prevent it from using rain dance. The next few turns it does not use rain dance, and both of my mons are obviously faster because of the paralysis. But a few turns later, I swap in my speed boosted Combusken, and the rain dance somehow goes first???? Im almost certain rain dance is NOT priority

Posted (edited)
Just now, reubenahn said:

I'm at Shelly and I've come together with a plan to fake out then paralyze illumise to prevent it from using rain dance. The next few turns it does not use rain dance, and both of my mons are obviously faster because of the paralysis. But a few turns later, I swap in my speed boosted Combusken, and the rain dance somehow goes first???? Im almost certain rain dance is NOT priority

Illumise's Prankster makes it priority.

Edited by Destrakon

I remember when I was 12 and illumise got prankster. I was shocked and wanted to test him out in doubles and it was amazing

But there was no reason to use it since any other prankster was better (exept for riolu) so rip Illumise