Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dragonblood

Lost exp. share with trade at 7th street

Recommended Posts

Hi, i lost my exp share when i handed in an unfezant at 7th street. He had it as a held item. Is there any way to recover it? I saved after the trade before i realised what had happened.. help me pls :S

 

Grtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dragonblood said:

Hi, i lost my exp share when i handed in an unfezant at 7th street. He had it as a held item. Is there any way to recover it? I saved after the trade before i realised what had happened.. help me pls :S

 

Grtz

There are two ways. Use a back up file, and before you do the trade, take the item from Unfezant, or ask someone to trade you one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Destrakon said:

There are two ways. Use a back up file, and before you do the trade, take the item from Unfezant, or ask someone to trade you one.

Where can i find these backup files? Sorry i'm not that technical with computers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dragonblood said:

Where can i find these backup files? Sorry i'm not that technical with computers. 

Here's a guide, explaining step by step how to use back up files.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

Here's a guide, explaining step by step how to use back up files.

 

It would set me back 8 hours of gameplay. So i would prefer if anyone would be willing to trade me one :s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dragonblood said:

It would set me back 8 hours of gameplay. So i would prefer if anyone would be willing to trade me one :s

I'll trade it to you then, do you know the trade mechanichs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

I'll trade it to you then, do you know the trade mechanichs?

No not really, i just read something about it, but it would be really great if you could explain briefly. Thanks a lot in advance!

 

Edit: I found it and im in online play now!

Edited by Dragonblood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...