A Team in the Making

xXAulkranXx

Hello. It is I, your endangered neighborhood Polar Bear. Today, I have a question concerning my team. As of right now my team is Delphox with Lightscreen, Cofagrigus with Will-o-Wisp, Porygon2, and Crawdaunt.  

My questions comes here. I am looking into a potential fifth member, and I have come to two decisions. A Crobat with Cross Poison, Brave Bird, Steel Wing and Leech Life/U-Turn. 

OR a Steelix with Stealth Rocks, Gyro Ball, Bulldoze and Rock Tomb.

I leave the decision to you, Please, your aid would be much appreciated.

Hello there.

I would choose crobat mainly because of his high speed. Your team is a bit slow and it will be a good revenge killer in my opinion.

But maybe you can use steelix and aim for a trick room team?

Hope this could help you.

Both are great option, ubt I would go solely with Steelix. Once you get your hand on Trick Room from Radomus and Amplified Rock, you will rock. Porygon line is able to learn it, as well Delphox, and iirc, Cofragigus. Steelix also has an great Atk. a high Def. Gyro Ball becomes great if used with Trick room active. Will-o-Wips helps you to burn certain opponents and combined with Hex would be cool.  Rock Slide instead of Rock Tomb, since Reborn has many double battles. And whichever would eb good for you, Bulldoze/Dig.

3 hours ago, Destrakon said:

Both are great option, ubt I would go solely with Steelix. Once you get your hand on Trick Room from Radomus and Amplified Rock, you will rock. Porygon line is able to learn it, as well Delphox, and iirc, Cofragigus. Steelix also has an great Atk. a high Def. Gyro Ball becomes great if used with Trick room active. Will-o-Wips helps you to burn certain opponents and combined with Hex would be cool.  Rock Slide instead of Rock Tomb, since Reborn has many double battles. And whichever would eb good for you, Bulldoze/Dig.

Thank you good sir

• Like 1