How's the Weather?

xXAulkranXx

Greetings, it is once more, I, your endangered neighborhood Polar Bear. Today, the question is, how's the weather? I have been manipulating the weather system here and there, but still haven't found a Windy Night. Here, I ask, are there any requirements that will aid in windy weather? Must it be night? A specific month? I leave the question to you. Please, and Thank you.

1 hour ago, xXAulkranXx said:

Greetings, it is once more, I, your endangered neighborhood Polar Bear. Today, the question is, how's the weather? I have been manipulating the weather system here and there, but still haven't found a Windy Night. Here, I ask, are there any requirements that will aid in windy weather? Must it be night? A specific month? I leave the question to you. Please, and Thank you.

You can get to know which weather are coming in Reborn by checking on the TV, you just have to change your Pc time according to which weather is going to be and that's it. The other way would be installing a mod that allows you to change the weather without changing your pc time.

3 hours ago, Destrakon said:

You can get to know which weather are coming in Reborn by checking on the TV, you just have to change your Pc time according to which weather is going to be and that's it. The other way would be installing a mod that allows you to change the weather without changing your pc time.

Thanks Destrakon, Very Cool

Hmm, weather magic isn't exactly within my field of expertise, so I can't offer any advice in that regard. All the better for me, though- I despise wind chill!

Anyway, welcome to this probably-a-bit-too-warm-for-the-average-polar-bear realm we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay (temperature not withstanding)~!