Glitch in the maps.

When passing down roads or maps,(route 3, wispy path, akuwa waters to islands, safari zone) the map sometimes drags. Beacause of this I, more often than not get lost. Its really annoying because you cant backtrack because you cant see where you are going. I tried download another version of the game but it just doesn't work. its always the same. I woulfd have provided screen shots  but I don't know how. I am currently stuck it the island east of akuwa and I can't get out. HELP!!!

13 minutes ago, Gediel1500 said:

When passing down roads or maps,(route 3, wispy path, akuwa waters to islands, safari zone) the map sometimes drags. Beacause of this I, more often than not get lost. Its really annoying because you cant backtrack because you cant see where you are going. I tried download another version of the game but it just doesn't work. its always the same. I woulfd have provided screen shots  but I don't know how. I am currently stuck it the island east of akuwa and I can't get out. HELP!!!

Mmm, I may help you.. But it is the first time I heard about this.. If you could put a screenshot would be helpul. For screenshot, there should be a key on keyboard that says "Prt Sc" or something similar, hold either, it depends on your pc. "FN"+"Prt Sc" or Atl+"Prt Scr"

1 hour ago, Aboodie said:

Have you tried playing the game on a different screen size?
You might as well try to download the game a new too and see if that helps.

If this doesn't help, in worse case, it could be a problem of your monitor.

Tried downloading a new game. Doesn't work.

Tried downloading the game from different link. Also doesn't work.

Tried downloading a previous version(11.1, 11.2). Also doesn't work.

Tried starting a new game. When route 3 was reached same thing happens.

*sigh* I supposed I'll just suffer for it. I just know that dragonite quest is going to be a bitch to do. and when I reach the badlands*shivers* I just know its going to be alot worse.

Anyway thanks for the help and if anyone else have any idea then feel free to comment and suggest. Thanks.

Edited by Gediel1500