fedeall

Lost my exp objects

1 hour ago, fedeall said:

Hi, by accident I changed mons with my lucky egg and my exp share. Is there a way to recover them?

Thanks!

Game.rxdata

If you trade them, the usual solution would be using a back up file before you make the trade.

7 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

If you trade them, the usual solution would be using a back up file before you make the trade.

Yes, but I did it a long time ago and I did not know what could be done then

• Sad 1

That could be a problem. I'll could trade you both if you want.

1 minute ago, Destrakon said:

That could be a problem. I'll could trade you both if you want.

That should be awesome! But i´ve never trade before, how can i do?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, fedeall said:

That should be awesome! But i´ve never trade before, how can i do?

Open game > Go Online Play > Create an user if you don't have > Select "Trade" > Select "Request Trade" (It will ask you an user, you will type "Pudin", which is mine) ALter, I'll accept and system will let you know what to do. Or, the easy way, I'll use your game file and I'll drop both items in your file and I'll let you know when I finished.

Edited by Destrakon

Posted (edited)
Just now, Destrakon said:

Open game > Go Online Play > Create an user if you don't have > Select "Trade" > Select "Request Trade" (It will ask you an user, you will type "Pudin", which is mine) ALter, I'll accept and system will let you know what to do. Or, the easy way, I'll use your game file and I'll drop both items in your file and I'll let you know when I finished.

Edited by Destrakon

6 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

As you wish, i´m in the game if u prefer to trade, or my save game is here. Really thank u mate!

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

I'll take the easy way. I'll let you know when I post here your updated file.

• Like 1

Here. Ekans and Rufflet are holding, let me know if there's is something wrong, but I don't think so.

game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Destrakon said:

Here. Ekans and Rufflet are holding, let me know if there's is something wrong, but I don't think so.

game.rxdata

Sorry, my internet fell and just comes back. I have 2 problems, 1st that the objects are not, and the second is that you deleted the folder with mons that I use. I pass the file again with that empty folder. Apologize for the inconvenience and thank you very much again.

Game.rxdata

11 minutes ago, fedeall said:

Sorry, my internet fell and just comes back. I have 2 problems, 1st that the objects are not, and the second is that you deleted the folder with mons that I use. I pass the file again with that empty folder. Apologize for the inconvenience and thank you very much again.

Game.rxdata

I didn't deleted anything.. that's strange, at any rate. Let's go for the sure way. Create an user so we can trade. You all right with that?

Ok, try again. both items should be at your bag. If this doesn't work, then lets trade them. Let me know if there are any issues.

game.rxdata

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destrakon said:

Ok, try again. both items should be at your bag. If this doesn't work, then lets trade them. Let me know if there are any issues.

game.rxdata

You safe my life man!

Just now, fedeall said:

You safe my life man!

Glad to help you, also, I apologize for inconvenients caused to you.

• Like 1