hey i lost something have you seen it

lavender

well. have you?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. well. have you?

• yes
    • no

its my will to live. let me know if you find it.

hi im lavender, feel free to call me ten or ven. im 18 years old and i never fucking learned how to read. i have like one brain cell. maybe half. 

my parents sold my soul to nintendo when i was 7 years old, on christmas day when they gave me my first ds and pokemon pearl. they regret it to this day. 

my favorite pokemon is shiny umbreon, though if we aren't counting shinies my favorite is eevee. my favorite type is probably psychic, fairy or dark? i like grass starters too.

some other cool stuff is i have a rabbit. he's black and he is the god of destruction and chaos and wrath and i wish he would stop trying to break free from his area. he has more space than i do in our room. he also likes to steal my toys to keep for himself. im korean american and one of my hobbies when im around my relatives is pretending i cant understand korean. 

i dont really think theres much else to say? i dont tend to talk a lot so dont be surprised if this is the only post i ever happen to make. im more of a lurker. anyways nice to meet yall nd stuff.

Welcome to the reborn forums. just leave your sanity at the doorstep, you won't need it here and you wouldn't wanna lose it. As for that thing you lost, your rabbit took it. 

Well, I can't say I know where your will to live is, but I'd imagine that wherever it is, my way to live is with it. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, welcome to this (apparently soulless) realm we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!