Sign in to follow this  
Mouleskine

Stuck!

Hi everyone , i'm having a lttle issue (i think that i not the good topic section but i can't find the one to ask for help)

So i'm just out of the water treatement center and went back up to where solaris, fern, etc.. are waiting for us. my problem is all o my main team is lvl 75/76 (with the level cap of 75) an so i nee to get some common candy, but i'm stuck in a loop where as soon as i lose against solaris i'm getting tp to the healing system just above which offer no way out but the way which trigger the cinematic an the three battles. i tried everything but i can't beat them with pokemon who are past level caps and the pokemon i'm training are lvl 60 apprx, so.. the loop is really long and i tried already like twenty times to beat them with every combination i can think of but nothing does it , i need common candys, an i can't get any.

Can any of you think of a way i can exit the loop? thank you for your attention and good day

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Mouleskine said:

Hi everyone , i'm having a lttle issue (i think that i not the good topic section but i can't find the one to ask for help)

So i'm just out of the water treatement center and went back up to where solaris, fern, etc.. are waiting for us. my problem is all o my main team is lvl 75/76 (with the level cap of 75) an so i nee to get some common candy, but i'm stuck in a loop where as soon as i lose against solaris i'm getting tp to the healing system just above which offer no way out but the way which trigger the cinematic an the three battles. i tried everything but i can't beat them with pokemon who are past level caps and the pokemon i'm training are lvl 60 apprx, so.. the loop is really long and i tried already like twenty times to beat them with every combination i can think of but nothing does it , i need common candys, an i can't get any.

Can any of you think of a way i can exit the loop? thank you for your attention and good day

Welp, there's a hole at the right where the healing machine is located, though it is not visible, you can pass through it. From there, you can head to Circus.

Edited by Destrakon