fiore mansion help

eedan2k18

Your team seems incredibly leveled up and you have very powerful mons overall! I really suggest you to train your Larvesta as a quiver dancing Volcarona clears up the game by himself.

First step to win: send out Galvantula and use sticky web. Otherwise, Roserade's toxic spikes works just fine. When he dies send out a different pokemon according to who did Hippowdon send to sleep: Blaziken if Walrein sleeps, Volcarona if instead Haxorus is the yawn victim

At this point, you got setup time. Blaziken has to carry bulk up and Volcarona quiver dance. If you are leveled enough you might not care about the surfs. Also, there is a great chance that the AI uses blizzard instead. In both cases, you have to kill Walrein. Now, if you have Blaziken set up more bulk ups and sweep, if you have Volcarona spam heat wave and bug buzz. You dear friend Rini will target mostly one player and that is random. Adapt to her choices and kill an opponent before the other one. Salamence is important to use for intimidate. If a pokemon dies while the opponent has tho phisical pokemons send him out, Mamoswine will probably attack him with ice moves, so will Fern's Rhyperior, and you just have to switch to Metagross and send Salamence back. Stall him. Florinia has bulky pokemons. Once you get your toxic spikes in, you just have to wait until the opponents selfdestruct. My suggested team is Roserade, Volcarona, Blaziken, Salamence, Metagross, Galvantula/Greninja. For the following battle you just need to find space for Volcarona or Blaziken to setup 6 times and than is over

6 minutes ago, Lorisaur said:

Your team seems incredibly leveled up and you have very powerful mons overall! I really suggest you to train your Larvesta as a quiver dancing Volcarona clears up the game by himself.

First step to win: send out Galvantula and use sticky web. Otherwise, Roserade's toxic spikes works just fine. When he dies send out a different pokemon according to who did Hippowdon send to sleep: Blaziken if Walrein sleeps, Volcarona if instead Haxorus is the yawn victim

At this point, you got setup time. Blaziken has to carry bulk up and Volcarona quiver dance. If you are leveled enough you might not care about the surfs. Also, there is a great chance that the AI uses blizzard instead. In both cases, you have to kill Walrein. Now, if you have Blaziken set up more bulk ups and sweep, if you have Volcarona spam heat wave and bug buzz. You dear friend Rini will target mostly one player and that is random. Adapt to her choices and kill an opponent before the other one. Salamence is important to use for intimidate. If a pokemon dies while the opponent has tho phisical pokemons send him out, Mamoswine will probably attack him with ice moves, so will Fern's Rhyperior, and you just have to switch to Metagross and send Salamence back. Stall him. Florinia has bulky pokemons. Once you get your toxic spikes in, you just have to wait until the opponents selfdestruct. My suggested team is Roserade, Volcarona, Blaziken, Salamence, Metagross, Galvantula/Greninja. For the following battle you just need to find space for Volcarona or Blaziken to setup 6 times and than is over

That will work, but remember, once Toxic Spikes out, Fern surely bring his Roserade, so bye bye Toxic Spike since they get absorbed.. I can say Sticky Web is overall better, because you'll battle Soalris and a Orderly just after. Sticky Web will help you to reduce opponents Speed, especially Garchomp..

Edited by Destrakon

1 hour ago, eedan2k18 said:

hi i need help on fiore mansion i cant get past  fern  and blake  this is my team any suggestions please?

image.png.4b42e91eae77baef4d7c6123d7ba1239.png

image.png.6ad56aa9bfab08f904cdc97cbf6eab34.png

image.png.6cecfcb10acbfaecd676bdd84a647752.png

If you would mind posting your pokemon moveset, I could give you some tips more than Lorisaur gave you. Or you can use Lorisaur's instead, it should work

Both Greninja and Blaziken are fragile, and in a double battle both could easily get tag teamed. Greninja is fine since it has the speed to work with it being glass cannon, but Blaziken is difficult, since there's not a lot of chance that you can get your speed boost up.

That Escavalier in your pc looks really promising though seeing as there's only 2 fire type moves and both are on Fern's team(his Rhyperior's Fire Punch and his Roserade's HP). I'd replace your Blaziken with the Escavalier and see how that goes.

Also I wouldn't bother with the toxic spikes like someone earlier suggested. Four pokemon between Fern and Blake are immune to them(and Fern's Roserade will likely absorb the spikes before his Decidueye even comes out, so that's 7 pokemon total that won't be affected unless they switch earlier), and that's not including the fact that the two pokemon that are already out on the field won't be affected. 

Besides that your Roserade likely won't be able to setup multiple layers. 

If you want help doing some planning on your own, you can find both Fern and Blake's respective teams on the wiki, along with their move sets, and held items. The in question for Fern is listed under the sixth and final battle on the page. 

https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Fern

https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Blake

Edited by Vinnie

8 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

That will work, but remember, once Toxic Spikes out, Fern surely bring his Roserade, so bye bye Toxic Spike since they get absorbed.. I can say Sticky Web is overall better, because you'll battle Soalris and a Orderly just after. Sticky Web will help you to reduce opponents Speed, especially Garchomp..

Well, when I played it I was using Beedrill's toxic spikes and Fern sent out Roserade as his 5th pokemon, just before his Decidueye who also had a lum berry and that worked just fine

However you are right, @eedan2k18 if you like to post your mon's moves we can analyze it better. It's also important to know what does usually Florinia use in the first turns

• 2 months later...
On 3/3/2019 at 3:59 PM, Lorisaur said:

Well, when I played it I was using Beedrill's toxic spikes and Fern sent out Roserade as his 5th pokemon, just before his Decidueye who also had a lum berry and that worked just fine

However you are right, @eedan2k18 if you like to post your mon's moves we can analyze it better. It's also important to know what does usually Florinia use in the first turns

Salamence:

-Dragon Dance

-Dragon Claw

-Fly

-Rock Slide

Metagross:

-Bulldoze

-Zen Headbutt

-Hammer Arm

-Meteor Mash

Greninja:

-Smack Down

-Extrasensory

-Surf

-Dark Pulse

Ampharos:

-Dragon Pulse

-Signal Beam

-Discharge

-Cotton Guard

Blaziken:

-Bulk Up

-Brave Bird

-Flare Blitz

-Sky Uppercut

Goodra:

-Dragon Pulse

-Muddy Water

-Sludge Wave

-Flamethrower

anything in the pc basically has literally trash moves cuz i havent trained them

21 hours ago, eedan2k18 said:

Salamence:

-Dragon Dance

-Dragon Claw

-Fly

-Rock Slide

Metagross:

-Bulldoze

-Zen Headbutt

-Hammer Arm

-Meteor Mash

Greninja:

-Smack Down

-Extrasensory

-Surf

-Dark Pulse

Ampharos:

-Dragon Pulse

-Signal Beam

-Discharge

-Cotton Guard

Blaziken:

-Bulk Up

-Brave Bird

-Flare Blitz

-Sky Uppercut

Goodra:

-Dragon Pulse

-Muddy Water

-Sludge Wave

-Flamethrower

anything in the pc basically has literally trash moves cuz i havent trained them

If you have any Xspdef you can try to pump your Ampharos and win by stall lol

However, I think you can look for a way to set up your Salamence and sweep with him maybe start with Blaziken if you can ohko Walrein with sky uppercut. You have very good pokemons overall, that shouldn't be hard

Hey mate,

my opinion: first off all, you have a serious wreckingball for single battles going! Thats pretty neat.

BUT... without wanting to spoil too much of the fun ahead, I'd suggest just to train up a team dedicated to double battles.

These could for example be things like:

• weather or field set-up
  • Abusers of powerful double moves (e.g. Muddy Water, Heat Wave, Boomburst)

And as previously stated (and that goes for all double battles) decide for one enemy and kill of his team first to create a 2v1 szenario ASAP.

good luck!

On 6/2/2019 at 7:38 PM, Lorisaur said:

If you have any Xspdef you can try to pump your Ampharos and win by stall lol

However, I think you can look for a way to set up your Salamence and sweep with him maybe start with Blaziken if you can ohko Walrein with sky uppercut. You have very good pokemons overall, that shouldn't be hard

alright thanks took me a long time to get these pokemon

On 6/3/2019 at 12:14 PM, Conkeldurp said:

Hey mate,

my opinion: first off all, you have a serious wreckingball for single battles going! Thats pretty neat.

BUT... without wanting to spoil too much of the fun ahead, I'd suggest just to train up a team dedicated to double battles.

These could for example be things like:

• weather or field set-up
  • Abusers of powerful double moves (e.g. Muddy Water, Heat Wave, Boomburst)

And as previously stated (and that goes for all double battles) decide for one enemy and kill of his team first to create a 2v1 szenario ASAP.

good luck!

thanks! Do you have any suggestions for good double battles pokemon?

2 hours ago, eedan2k18 said:

thanks! Do you have any suggestions for good double battles pokemon?

so the undisputed number one for doubles is alolan ninetales with a set like this:

A-Ninetales@ Snow Warning

Modest 252 Satk, 252 Init

Light Clay

-Aurora Veil

-Blizzard

-Dazzling gleam

-Ice Beam/ Nasty Plot/ Icy Wind

gives you everything. Screens 100% Acc Blizzards, you get the drift.

A good Discharge/Earthquake combo for doubles is

Rotom + Excadrill

They are fast and immune to each others attack, aaaand if you have rotom wash, you can hit opposing ground types super effective OR if you have rotom ice, you can pair it with A ninetales for double Blizzard spam.

there is a lot more possibilities, these where my go toes for the harder double battles 🙂

On 6/10/2019 at 9:11 PM, Conkeldurp said:

so the undisputed number one for doubles is alolan ninetales with a set like this:

A-Ninetales@ Snow Warning

Modest 252 Satk, 252 Init

Light Clay

-Aurora Veil

-Blizzard

-Dazzling gleam

-Ice Beam/ Nasty Plot/ Icy Wind

gives you everything. Screens 100% Acc Blizzards, you get the drift.

A good Discharge/Earthquake combo for doubles is

Rotom + Excadrill

They are fast and immune to each others attack, aaaand if you have rotom wash, you can hit opposing ground types super effective OR if you have rotom ice, you can pair it with A ninetales for double Blizzard spam.

there is a lot more possibilities, these where my go toes for the harder double battles 🙂

alright ill grind out my alolan vulpix into a ninetails

On 6/10/2019 at 9:17 PM, MachoPony said:

i have a suggestion. dont steal my blaziken nickname XD

i wont dont worry lmao KickinFC is the best any way XD