I lost a battle

Cathrax

I was doing to part of the story where you get the snag glove and I lost a battle. So it sent me to the healing staff thing by the train and after my team was healed. Then I walked back over to where I was and team xen was gone and I don't know what to do now. do I have to make a new save file? I tryed reloading but i had auto save on and it saved after my team got killed. So I can't relog. I am not in a nuzlock.

5 hours ago, Cathrax said:

I was doing to part of the story where you get the snag glove and I lost a battle. So it sent me to the healing staff thing by the train and after my team was healed. Then I walked back over to where I was and team xen was gone and I don't know what to do now. do I have to make a new save file? I tryed reloading but i had auto save on and it saved after my team got killed. So I can't relog. I am not in a nuzlock.

You can always use a back up file. Though it is rare is not showing you a battle you must complete, are you sure you're at the Secret Shrine.? Also for further reference, post Rejuvenation content on Rejuvenation sub-forums.