[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

Can he survive!!!? tUNE in in 6 hours

Now I dont really think Cas is mafia since its unlikely that they would roleclaim this early, especially with a role that is aligned with mafia. Unless he is trying to get us to think that it is modified to third party when he's mafia. And look at where that got him to.

Im in a pickle. Nevertheless I have to cast my vote since im going to sleep and wont make it too see another day literally and figuratively. I do ask everyone who voted against me to rethink their votes and if i do survive i shall share intel. 

[Vote for andracass]

(Cas on cas action get me😂)

27 minutes ago, Quillish said:

Can he survive!!!? tUNE in in 6 hours

Now I dont really think Cas is mafia since its unlikely that they would roleclaim this early, especially with a role that is aligned with mafia. Unless he is trying to get us to think that it is modified to third party when he's mafia. And look at where that got him to.

i'm willing to believe  they are a mafia claiming to be mafia role but 3rd party affiliation so we will believe they are something like Jester or Vengeful Spirit and avoid killing them thus allowing them to go about their ways as a mafia unthreatened

Upon reflection, Alaris' argument makes enough sense for me to give Castiel a temporary stay of execution, at least until he gives us that info on the (suspected) mafia he has, especially since, if Alaris' Option 1 is correct, then he's the sole member of the mafia which isn't in the mafia chat, meaning that, of the mafia members to risk having alive, he's the least dangerous IMO (since he can't inform the rest of the mafia of any information he gets [Naturally, this assumes that Alaris' list of roles entirely match what is present in the game, which isn't necessarily true, but due also make sense]). 

[Unvote] Castiel101

[Eliminate] Yahen

(Just voting for Yahen here because they voted for me, meaning that our votes cancel each other out, not actually intending for this to be a lynch vote).

Anyway, off to sleep for me (meaning I likely won't be awake until after the day phase ends).

I'm still somewhat skeptical of Cas, but that leaves us with no clear choices on who to lynch. 

But then again when has there ever REALLY been a clear choice. I'll give Alaris his argument, but I think this is going to be important to keep in mind if either of them flip something other than town. It also seems it might be a bit too late to save him either way, so I think we'll have our answer but
[unvote] Castiel

I have to vote though so erm gut hunch vote

[Eliminate] Astra

October 29 – Night One

Lorenzo Ecleo’s death was a huge shock for everyone. Although he was a mischievous and inquisitive boy, who wouldn’t let anything stop him from finding out what he wants to know, he was also one of the kindest and most eager to learn from the youngest generation of the family. Cecilia Ecleo was on her knees weeping for the loss of her son. Her husband and daughter were with her, holding her In their arms, as they grieved together.

Ignacio and Esmeralda, the cousins of the late Lorenzo, were also there, in disbelief that one of their few close cousins was now lying dead, with a gunshot to his head. They held each other’s hands as tears fell down on their small, young faces. On the other hand, some of the other family members looked afraid because of the message left behind by Lorenzo’s unknown killer while others looked angry and began taking matters into their own hands.

Primo Fernández, one of the distant branch family members, took everyone’s attention with his loud, thundering voice. “There must have been a killer amongst us,” he said. “He wouldn’t have died on his own nor would it have been an outsider because the security would not let any intruders in.”

“Are you accusing family to be the one responsible for killing Lorenzo?” an older Fernández asked.

“This is preposterous! Who would dare think of harming their own family?” another Fernández added.

Primo replied, “Of course. It is possible. This family isn’t all that close at all and I’m sure that a few of you can come up with reasons why someone is doing this. I say we find out the killer, or killers, as soon as possible.”

Most of the gathered family members started pointing fingers at each other, saying that they had seen one of them last night walking around outside suspiciously while others said that another’s face was that of a killer’s. Primo Fernández observed the chaos they were having as he tried to weigh in and take in the situation at hand. In the end, the family members decided upon Maximilliano Santiago, who claimed that he was a “looter” of graves and could receive information from the dead.

For some, they thought that this was merely nothing, but for the others, they accused him of either using this “job” to desecrate the sanctity of the death of Lorenzo or using it as an excuse to be out at night.

“I-It wasn’t me! I did nothing wrong,” he said. But his voice could not be heard anymore with the rage of some members and the need to have someone to take the blame. He continued to utter those two sentences as they threw stones at him until he died.

Castiel101 has been lynched. He was Maximilliano Santiago.

October 30 – Day Two

In the afternoon, Adriana Santiago, and her husband, Felipe Santiago had returned to the ancestral home from a business trip, which made their visit a bit delayed. As such, they had no idea about the events that had transpired earlier. Going to the place where one of the Fernández was stoned, her eyes widened when she saw the battered, injured body of Maximilliano, which was being prepared to be carried out by some of the other family members.

“Felipe, Felipe,” she said. “Is that who I think it is?”

“I-It’s our son, who was forced by your father to leave the house!” he answered as he approached the body.

Adriana, with Felipe following her, ran to the body and held her lost son in her arms. She cried out in sorrow as this was the first time she had seen her son in 14 years and this would be the last time she would ever hold him in her arms. After a moment, her eyes were filled in rage as she realized that this was an intentional death. This became greater when her father, Carlos Fernández, made his way through the hall going to the main room.

She took him by the cuffs of his shirt and shouted, “How could you let this happen to him?!” 

“We deemed him guilty of killing Lorenzo Ecleo. Besides, he intruded to this gathering even though he was already excommunicated by the family.” he answered calmly.

“You did not have the right! My son did nothing wrong! All he did was want to help another man, who wanted to retrieve his wife’s dying wish from her grave, and you accused him of desecrating the dead. He never deserved to be excommunicated.” she raged, her husband embracing her.

“How dare you –“ Carlos said before being interrupted by one of the house maids.

“Sir, Madame Cecilia has been killed in the Rose Garden.” she panted. They rushed immediately to the scene, where Cecilia lay down in a bed of roses, with an apple on her hands. The apple was discovered to have been inserted with poison, and on it, was a paper stating, “It was your fault, Carlos, that she had to die.”

LykosHand was killed. He was Cecilia Ecleo.

Alaris has received a totem.

So as I claimed before I'm the mortician and I investigated Castiel last night

They were indeed sided with the mafia but were not in the magic chat, their role Allo them to visit a dead person and make it so no one could get reports on them

Edited by Nano4

2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Nano did his thing i guess. Sort of?

Guess he isn't suspicious for now. 

@Nano4, can ya investigate Cecilia next night?

I would prefer to invest who we lynch, because the night deaths are most likely town but we won't know if we lynched a mafia unless I invest who we lynched

3 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

I would prefer to invest who we lynch, because the night deaths are most likely town but we won't know if we lynched a mafia unless I invest who we lynched

I see, i'm okay with this i guess.

39 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

I feel like Alaris is a lyncher or fool but if there are no other leads

[Eliminate] alaris

I feel we should observe alaris first, we have 40 hours or so left

Both fool and Lyncher look possible

33 minutes ago, andracass said:

I'd support alaris being the fool. The jump on getting you lynched and attempting to dig castiel out of his hole seems a bit too sloppy for a mafia play.

best just ignore him.

Yeah this looks good, fool is just too dangerous. iirc we insta lose if we lynch him, right?

1 hour ago, Alaris said:

[Eliminate] Nano

so you basially claimed cop and the maf didn't kill you? I think it's clear

also did somebody get roleblocked?

I said "doc protecc nano plz", that might be the reason he didn't get killed. Yet this might not work this night

13 minutes ago, andracass said:

Lynching the fool/jester/phantom isn't an explicitly bad thing, it's more that it wastes time when we could be looking for maf.

Unless anyone with info comes out, lynching the phantom would be our best move since alaris could mess up our votes and post false information until he dies

Of the two theories on Alaris, I'm more inclined to say lyncher rather than fool, given the focus on Nano specifically.

Given that, a vote for [Eliminate] Alaris seems reasonable, at least as a placeholder vote until more information comes in.

Also, I doubt Nano got a gun. I mean, there was only one body.

• Haha 1