[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

• Global Mods

Holy crap, 8 pages... o_o

I apologise for being uh...dead, I guess? From what I gather, we have a bandwagon on Cas... but to me, that seems a bit off.

I’ll actually look through the game and hopefully catch up now. Pls have mercy.

• Global Mods

So I think either faction can win with third party roles alive...from what I’ve gathered. Is there any real reason to lynch Cas because he’s claiming third party? He can be beneficial to both factions with his information, if he’s not lying.

pls forgib

I’ll give another post soon so I can meet post and vote requirements, but I don’t have anything else to say for now.

Okay, so I just compiled a list of roles related to death:

Resurrectionist: town, can resurrect a dead player once.

Mortician: town, learns the role of a dead player.

Pathologist: town, gets the system messages of their dead target.

Exorcist: town, chooses a dead player so they cannot be revived.

Ghost: town, once dead, can roleblock an alive player per night.

Ghoul: town, chooses a player, if the Ghoul is targeted for a kill, their target dies instead.

Medium: town, can summon a dead player.

Mourner: town, can ask the dead a question.

Zombie: 3rd party, infects people.

Vengeful Spirit: 3rd party, I'm not sure I understand epicmafia's description... I think it works like the Ghost.

Phantom: 3rd party, wins if dead by the end of the game.

Poltergeist: mafia, once dead, can roleblock a person per night.

Necromancer: mafia, can resurrect a dead player once.

Ghosthunter: mafia, chooses a dead player so they cannot be revived.

Graverobber: mafia, steals all the items and reports a dead person has. Not in the maf chat.

Mummy: mafia, once dead, if a player visits them they'll die.

Hypothesis 1:

- Castiel just put his foot in his mouth and claimed.

- He is the actual Graverobber.

Hypothesis 2:

- Castiel is the Ghost or the Poltergeist and claimed a maf role so he can be killed and use his NA.

- In my opinion, either the Ghost or -especially- the Poltergeist are bad news for the town rn. I'd recommend the exorcist to banish them forever.

Hypothesis 3:

- Castiel is the Mummy and wants to be killed to activate his ability.

- In such case, he should not be visited.

---

I'm inclined to believe in hypotheses 2 and 3. In order to avoid losing the exorcist next night, I'd wait till next day. If somebody has been roleblocked, please say it and we'll know that Castiel was the Ghost/Poltergeist. If nobody has been roleblocked, then he might be the mummy and therefore nobody should visit him.

Another option is that we just leave Castiel alive, nullifying his possible ability. And I think it's the best option. So:

[Unvote] Castiel

In this game alignment isn't revealed upon death and starting next day phase the lynch happens early if a majority is reached, all I'm saying is that we need to make sure the lynch targets are the right ones, or else we will be in a bad spot really soon. In a normal setup even random lynching can help because it gives you a sense of who might or might not be mafia based on their behavior towards the lynch and that kind of things, but that's not something we can really do here. Maybe the names can be some sort of clue, who knows.

So far I don't really get mafia vibes from anyone who has been participating. This is kind of a placeholder vote.

[Eliminate] Kiet

3 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

In this game alignment isn't revealed upon death and starting next day phase the lynch happens early if a majority is reached, all I'm saying is that we need to make sure the lynch targets are the right ones, or else we will be in a bad spot really soon. In a normal setup even random lynching can help because it gives you a sense of who might or might not be mafia based on their behavior towards the lynch and that kind of things, but that's not something we can really do here. Maybe the names can be some sort of clue, who knows.

So far I don't really get mafia vibes from anyone who has been participating. This is kind of a placeholder vote.

[Eliminate] Kiet

Also, Kiet is kind of dead ^^U

EDIT: ninja'd

• Haha 1

Go off to school and comeback to realize I'm all the talk at the moment. Okay Ladies and Gentlemen put on you thinking caps because i might blow your heads off. Firstly, fear not for I am a simple grave robber. I am no mummy or Ghost. The information I got stated that I am a grave robber. However I am aligned as a third party member.However, i cannot reveal my win condition since there is at least on role that will hinder this upon me. I am no mafia member so we can incline to cast off votes on my side. I am no jester/clown.(i didn't know this role existed). I can ask everybody to think this through of my lynching because i have Intel on a mafia member. This information would benefit if I am alive yes. I ask everyone to reconsider voting me off for the time being.

• Global Mods

I can confirm that my role is on Alaris’ list.

Here’s a placeholder vote, but only because I might not be able to return to the thread before the phase is up.

[eliminate] Lía.

1 hour ago, Bazaro said:

No one's counterclaimed yet, so I'm content on believing their claim. Maybe they lied about their action or their alignment, but we can safely say they aren't Town.

Please think over this quote and the role in question. The role is third party(Cas) or typically mafia. Why would someone put themself in the spotlight with a not townsided claim? Furthermore, why did Cas even claim?

Slightly suspicious of Alaris and everyone who claimed right now. 

This might be a masterplay by Cas but...

Unvote Castiel

Eliminate DigitalAmber 

I have to vote so

10 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

Please think over this quote and the role in question. The role is third party(Cas) or typically mafia. Why would someone put themself in the spotlight with a not townsided claim? Furthermore, why did Cas even claim?

Slightly suspicious of Alaris and everyone who claimed right now. 

This might be a masterplay by Cas but...

Unvote Castiel

Eliminate DigitalAmber 

I have to vote so

He apparently just claimed thinking about his own safety before knowing his own position from what i've seen

This is weird. Just weird.

12 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

A very active first day will really help during consecutive days, me gusta.

Also my role isn't on that list either, but is ofc death related.

I kinda polluted this thing really hard sorry for that i'm lonely and psycologist said i need to talk to people

But yeah first day got some really big chatty thingy i'm liking this mafia game (first time) 

17 minutes ago, Yahen said:

I kinda polluted this thing really hard sorry for that i'm lonely and psycologist said i need to talk to people

But yeah first day got some really big chatty thingy i'm liking this mafia game (first time) 

You didn't pollute anything it's your first time. It's my first time since a long while Iv'e played mafia.

Ok well since i said i could change my vote, i will do that

[Unvote] Castiel101

[Eliminate] Astra125

I don't suspect you at all for now to be mafia Astra, mine is a placeholder vote too, i'm only afraid that i couldn't unvote Cas in time, so i do it now.

I'm going to sleep now, i'll vote a random person so i dont disturb some future decision (pretty sure roswell has no votes so its a good placeholder i guess?)

[Unvote Castiel]

[Eliminate Roswell]