[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

2 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

buh i wasn't speaking to you, that said are you familiar with the name Esperanza? (i think i spelled that right, middle name starting with a C.

I knew toy weren't speaking to me, I just brought it up to break the chain of Fernández claims.

Also I know nothing about that name.

1 hour ago, Castiel101 said:

I never considered it. But picture this is my ability any useful before the day even reaches after all. All I do is gather info and items i get is solely for my sake. Which i can't use in any way possible.

You seem to be still hiding something, maybe telling everything you know about your role might help us reconsider...

25 minutes ago, Alaris said:

I knew toy weren't speaking to me, I just brought it up to break the chain of Fernández claims.

Also I know nothing about that name.

You seem to be still hiding something, maybe telling everything you know about your role might help us reconsider...

guess that means you aren't one of the names i am familiar with. Which makes me curious if you knew Rafael at all and if so how we both could know them yet not both know the name i gave you

8 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

guess that means you aren't one of the names i am familiar with. Which makes me curious if you knew Rafael at all and if so how we both could know them yet not both know the name i gave you

If it is of any help, i'm not directly related to any of these names.

I’m among the living now..

As it stands I think discussion of the roles names shall cease. Everyone should have gotten a card with relatives and close relations on it that included your role. Apparently not everyone did, but I think most did. The purpose of this is roleclaiming. You roleclaim, say your name and a relatives for confirmation you aren’t faking. Of course this is completely flawed because we have no clue as to what roles are in play. 

Also I think it’s safe to say we will know very soon if we have roles that can hand out guns. If I was mafia I would take the gamble and hand Nano guns so he can shoot everything. Actually, I would give him a fake gun so he dies, but that’s beside the point. 

I’m inclined to say Cas might be third party, as the op said minimal revisions, but his lack of clear answers on anything except a mafia sided role make me suspicious of him. 

El Psy Congroo

Eliminate Castiel

I didn't even check the thread until now because my head hurt like hell yesterday, so even if I skimmed through all 6 pages of posts I probably haven't assimilated half of them.

This bandwagon on Castiel feels a bit off. I don't know his playstyle but I think it'd be a bit dumb of a mafia/antagonistic third party to claim their role day 1, especially when it was totally unprompted and deliberate. He doesn't have the ability to hurt town so I'd rather lynch literally anyone else who isn't 100% not maf. 

What I'm saying is that if we generally agree that lynching the jester is wasting the lynch why are we lynching someone who is most likely harmless and whose win condition we know doesn't interfere with the town's. It's plain dumb, if I were you I'd be looking at those who jumped into the bandwagon without thinking it twice. 

33 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I didn't even check the thread until now because my head hurt like hell yesterday, so even if I skimmed through all 6 pages of posts I probably haven't assimilated half of them.

This bandwagon on Castiel feels a bit off. I don't know his playstyle but I think it'd be a bit dumb of a mafia/antagonistic third party to claim their role day 1, especially when it was totally unprompted and deliberate. He doesn't have the ability to hurt town so I'd rather lynch literally anyone else who isn't 100% not maf. 

What I'm saying is that if we generally agree that lynching the jester is wasting the lynch why are we lynching someone who is most likely harmless and whose win condition we know doesn't interfere with the town's. It's plain dumb, if I were you I'd be looking at those who jumped into the bandwagon without thinking it twice. 

This is the reason why i sort of trusted him

Yet he lied to me. Even being harmless, thats a bad thing, isn't it?

I can change my vote, but for now, ill just keep it

5 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Basically because I'm a native Spanish speaker and seeing the letters swapped twice caused me a mini stroke.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Yahen said:

Yet he lied to me. Even being harmless, thats a bad thing, isn't it?

I mean this game is all about lying, regardless of your faction.

1 hour ago, Nano4 said:

Cop on Lia please, she violated my restraining order against her

why cant we get along

anyways, i might be wrong but i feel like there might not be a traditional cop in this setting. all roleclaims so far are of roles that only work on dead people and I feel like this setting isn't a traditional one at all + the only thing revealed when someone dies is their name. no alignment, no role.

9 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I mean this game is all about lying, regardless of your faction.

Trust is built with truth, i guess.

Losing it this early represents something, i just can't remember what.

11 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

why cant we get along

Is this like in game thing or what im lost

11 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

anyways, i might be wrong but i feel like there might not be a traditional cop in this setting. all roleclaims so far are of roles that only work on dead people and I feel like this setting isn't a traditional one at all + the only thing revealed when someone dies is their name. no alignment, no role.

Yeah this is weird.

All the roles i've been aware of till now were death related, including mine.

Welp guess that makes sense. But i won't base my guesses on this, at least not now

It makes sense for a lot of death roles due to the graveyard being in play. I’m willing to bet the mafia has some Grave only roles... wait

Conspiracy Theory: What if Cas’s role is one that requires him to be in the graveyard for use and mafia is trying to get maximum usage out of it. It hurts them in numbers, but perhaps the graveyard power balances that out. 

I'm going to put this down as temp vote just in case I don't get back here in time. Hopefully, this doesn't come back to bite me.

Eliminate Astra

I'm on the fence about voting Castiel because it feels too easy of a target. Reveals a role that normally a mafia role and while he gives information about his role, the information doesn't make all that much sense as a third party role. Makes it seem like he's trying to get himself killed right now. He could be jester trying to get himself killed to get his win con but I've looked up some roles on epicmafia and found some mafia roles that do things after they die. Could be possible that Castiel is one of these roles?