[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

Just now, LykosHand said:

Also @Castiel101

If you really are a third party, you should have a win condition. For now my vote will stay on you.

Alas you unmasked me. I have a certain degree of releasing information. I can't just tell all my conditions to win. I do have a win condition however it isn't one to say it is going to be completed atm. May I ask to rethink your vote upon me.  

Even if he is third party, what's the upside to keeping him alive? That's just another person working against town.

Unless Cas can convince me his role can help town, (such as if you can help us kill or unmask etc. the maf) my vote is pretty straightforward. 

[Eliminate] Castiel101

Wow I totally forgot this existed. Let me see if I read this correctly...

[eliminate] Castiel

Claims Town, changes to TP claim when pressured, very sus.

also from experience i don't trust nano

1 minute ago, Bok Choi said:

Even if he is third party, what's the upside to keeping him alive? That's just another person working against town.

Unless Cas can convince me his role can help town, (such as if you can help us kill or unmask etc. the maf) my vote is pretty straightforward. 

[Eliminate] Castiel101

I see yet another wasted vot has been casted upon me. Let me humor you guys(since im going to sleep). My ability lets me gather information from dead bodies so unless you want an easy way to get information from te dead i suggest i be kept out of vote

2 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Wow I totally forgot this existed. Let me see if I read this correctly...

[eliminate] Castiel

Claims Town, changes to TP claim when pressured, very sus.

also from experience i don't trust nano

For starters i claimed third party since i started claiming it was not until casss showed up and started pointing me towards mafia

[Unvote] Nano

[Eliminate] Castiel

3 hours ago, Castiel101 said:

For starters i claimed third party since i started claiming it was not until casss showed up and started pointing me towards mafia

Just so you know, I was the first one that said the grave robber was supposed to be maf.

3 hours ago, Quillish said:

👀 Oof

how many games have this trend of killing whoever that roleclaims went on

My name is Mr. Fernandez

And I hope to work with you in the future

Please, have a seat

i too am a Mr.Fernadez, though the one you are claiming to be is likely not the same as which one i am