[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

4 minutes ago, Castiel101 said:

Come to think of it I don't have a specific win condition so I'll help with any info if i get any. I'll see what i get with my abilities

Thanks, hope we can work together before i end up dying an horrible death.

1 minute ago, Alaris said:

According to epicmafia, the Grave Robber is aligned with the mafia. And the opening post here says that roles have not been modified. So Castiel should be maf, no?

if this is the case, then

[eliminate] castiel

32 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

this is my first game with Rockwell but he looks like a mafia trying to act towny

[eliminate] rockwell

I don't think think we should lynch him right now. He might be town anyway.

Lets wait till the rest of the people give us some info.

Im pretty sure you and castiel are not maf. That being said, our options go down a little bit. 

2 minutes ago, Alaris said:

According to epicmafia, the Grave Robber is aligned with the mafia. And the opening post here says that roles have not been modified. So Castiel should be maf, no?

3 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Thanks, hope we can work together before i end up dying an horrible death.

I would enjoy working with anyone as long I don't get lynched or I can prolong my Death to the slim chance of survival for myself. Alas fingers are being pointed towards me. I am indeed not mafia. However I see myself as a third party player that is all

On 3/2/2019 at 11:51 PM, Jason Grace said:

(1) The game is a CLOSED SET-UP. Roles are not revealed prior to the game's start. All roles are taken up from EpicMafia and Mafia Universe with minimal to no revisions.

Minimal to no revisions

I think we should ask the host about this one just to be sure. But i trust Castiel on this.

After all, there are more than 24 hours left i guess?

Edited by Yahen

25 minutes ago, Alaris said:

I might be sort of innocent cause this is my first game, but i see no reason for revealing himself being a Maf class. He would just get lynched outright.

Its probably a hard thing to misplay, since i've been informed that there is a chat thing, besides the google drive doc.

Pretty sure the only one who would miss that is Nano.

Edited by Yahen

Also @Alaris you seem to be pretty careful around your posts.

Ill keep an eye on ya, but i think i can trust you (not as much as i trust nano tho)

@Jelly is represented by a big questionmark in my head rn. Can you share some info, or thoughs?

Edited by Yahen

1 minute ago, Yahen said:

Also @Alaris you seem to be pretty careful around your posts.

Ill keep an eye on ya, but i think i can trust you (not as much as i trust nano tho)

@Jelly is represented by a big questionmark in my head rn. Can you share some info, or thoughs?

wdym "careful"?

@Alaris

You didn't give any clue about being maf. 

Thats why i'll keep an eye on you, but it is the sleepy eye, cause i kinda trust you. The awake eye is locked into lord drakyle atm

Edited by Yahen

2 minutes ago, Roswell said:

I guess if Nano was willing to role-claim like that this early, I can give them the benefit of the doubt regarding the initial family oddity. 

[Unvote Nano4]

Wise choice

I kinda trust you too now.

Maf would just go poof for 36 hours i guess.

4 minutes ago, Yahen said:

@Alaris

Thats why i'll keep an eye on you, but it is the sleepy eye, cause i kinda trust you. The awake eye is locked into lord drakyle atm

But how do we know you only have 2 eyes? Mysterious things happen on the day of the dead

3 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

But how do we know you only have 2 eyes? Mysterious things happen on the day of the dead

You probably don't wanna see the third one (i don't know if this makes sense in english, but it is a silly joke in portuguese)

Edited by Yahen

4 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

I'm bored

If there's a supplier give me a gun

I promise to use it immediately wisely

We need to make the day of the dead a great celebration, no more unnecessary coffins please

23 minutes ago, Yahen said:

@Alaris

Of course, if I were maf, I wouldn't give any clue. But that's just natural imo

I'm inclined to trust Nano until he gets a gun and starts shooting people. 

Also, this is probably risky for me but I'm inclined to try something different this game. Lorenzo Ecleo was my brother. As for who I am, I waiting a little bit longer before I reveal that.

5 minutes ago, Castiel101 said:

I still have my suspicions with Nano. Keeping my eyes and shovels on him. Alas, It seems there might be more role claims as the day progresses

I see no reason to lynch nano today

YET the reason i trust him is:

He can give us info every night, if he does not give it next day or gets a gun we just instantly lynch him.