[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

5 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

The Santiagos do not tie into the Family Tree I've built at all. Thus, I believe them to be the enemy family. That is, Maximilliano and Felipe (Castiel and Alaris). I believe this to be the Mafia. It's worth noting there are more people listed in the tree than players, meaning some are extra and don't exist.

The only other person I do not know where they are is Martin Fernandez, as Bok mentioned.

The Tree I built fits everyone's claim perfectly, assuming everyone was truthful. I will be wary of any future claims for now, because they could just claim to be anyone listed on the tree. I will suspect any of the people who haven't claimed as of now. 

[unvote] Bean

Amber, Astra, and Aegisth are my suspects atm. Roswell's late claim is also a tiny bit sus

There are not many people who will know my wife's middle name so if anyone claims to be her and gives that middle name i can confirm it for you, my wife is a Fernandez too by the way

EDIT: I messed up, Jelly is married to a Santiago, tying them into the tree. Being a Santiago doesn't immediately make them a Mafia, buuuut Castiel and Alaris being sus is noteworthy.

10 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

EDIT: I messed up, Jelly is married to a Santiago, tying them into the tree. Being a Santiago doesn't immediately make them a Mafia, buuuut Castiel and Alaris being sus is noteworthy.

it could be all mafia are Santiago but not all Santiago are Mafia type thing that or it's some santiago and some other family group?

If we're putting out our family relationships, then here's mine.

I'm Antonia Ecleo. I've already said that Lorenzo Ecleo(Kiet) was my sibling but I've never mentioned my parents. Celcilia Ecleo(Lykos) is my mother and Dante Ecleo(Bok) is my father. However, Bok is the only person left in my family that's alive.

I've been racking my brain over this, but I can't find where a Martin Fernandez would fit in our family tree, unless they were someone's unmentioned child. If this is the case, they would need to be the son of either Jace or Cass, or the brother of Roswell or Cicada.

Still, I find it odd for a third generationist like Bok to be listed as a close friend of someone of the 4th generation of the family... that would make them a child most likely.

Unless they're a random person who happens to be named Fernandez.

• Veterans

I think it's likely that the santiagos are the bads here. if there were to be a branch family that would usurp the main one, the one with the lineage that is closest to the top makes sense. plus there's already the existing two of them being maf.

soooooooooo 

unvote [purp] 

vote [jelly]

4 minutes ago, andracass said:

I think it's likely that the santiagos are the bads here. if there were to be a branch family that would usurp the main one, the one with the lineage that is closest to the top makes sense. plus there's already the existing two of them being maf.

soooooooooo 

unvote [purp] 

vote [jelly]

hmm nano's ghost in my dream was certain Jelly and Bean were town based on 'dead info' but if they were wrong what if both Bean and Jelly were the remaining maf in that case? is that possible? i wan't to trust what nano's ghost said but i really dont know

The fact this Martin person has a middle name is also strange to me. As far as I know, I don't think anyone has three names, but it's specifically written here that my friend is Martin Peralta Fernandez. Idk if that's significant, but just pointing that out too.
ok i haven't voted, and I'm not sure who to vote for but I think I'm going to have faith in Nano for now
[eliminate] Cicada

Just now, Bok Choi said:

The fact this Martin person has a middle name is also strange to me. As far as I know, I don't think anyone has three names, but it's specifically written here that my friend is Martin Peralta Fernandez. Idk if that's significant, but just pointing that out too.
ok i haven't voted, and I'm not sure who to vote for but I think I'm going to have faith in Nano for now
[eliminate] Cicada

my wife has a middle name, which im withholding since very few would know her middle name and therefore very few could claim to be her.

I'm half tempted to say we should systematically lynch anyone not name claiming to get people to start revealing who they are so and have them if possible reveal something only someone who legitimately is that person or a close relative would know in order to narrow down who is who and where they are in the tree.

If we do that, they can just claim any piece of the puzzle, if they aren't some random roles hanging about.

I also reread through all of the posts with this Tree in mind, and it turns out the Mafia are all inside the family anyways. I'm not quite sure if they are a branch of the Family, or just random people. The word cult came up, so I think it is random. Of that, we have 3 Mafia and some number of Third Parties. In Day 1 post, it says the 3 members are of different ages; one young, one old, and one assumed to be in the middle. If Castiel is indeed our first Mafia, then they would likely be the one in the middle.

If Yahen was a Mafia, then anyone else could be the other Mafia, but if Castiel is indeed the middle, then that means someone younger than Castiel (lower in the tree) and someone older (higher in the tree) is our scum. We can't assume people are mafia just on their name.

23 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

If we do that, they can just claim any piece of the puzzle, if they aren't some random roles hanging about.

I also reread through all of the posts with this Tree in mind, and it turns out the Mafia are all inside the family anyways. I'm not quite sure if they are a branch of the Family, or just random people. The word cult came up, so I think it is random. Of that, we have 3 Mafia and some number of Third Parties. In Day 1 post, it says the 3 members are of different ages; one young, one old, and one assumed to be in the middle. If Castiel is indeed our first Mafia, then they would likely be the one in the middle.

If Yahen was a Mafia, then anyone else could be the other Mafia, but if Castiel is indeed the middle, then that means someone younger than Castiel (lower in the tree) and someone older (higher in the tree) is our scum. We can't assume people are mafia just on their name.

ah but to claim the name means proving they are who they claim to be besides if everyone claims and Martin doesn't show up as someone then we will have reasons for questions to arise. That said some of those who haven't claimed yet have been WAYYYYY too quiet

I mean Alaris is against that.

Personally though, I dont think you might want to keep it off for now since he could act somewhat like a relay between the dead and the living. 

If you do that we'll be lonely at night

And it really doesn't matter much if he gets exorcised or not, i think

• Upvote 1

I have to vote now and don't really know who to vote for. For now, the only one I have a good amount of trust in right now is Drakyle. I'm tempted to trust Bok since he's my father but that don't mean he can't be mafia. I think I'm going to vote for the people that haven't posted much, despite that I'm part of the group that haven't posted much.

Eliminate Aegisth

Nothing against you but I need to put a vote down and I don't feel right voting for cicada.