[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

i believe alaris was town. if you exorcise alaris, my ability might as well be useless and i might as well be dead. from this point onward i say we come up with a code to communicate with the dead through reactions. 

@Jelly That seems like a violation of rule 7 in the original post. I'm surprised the dead have been getting away with it as is (Maybe because of the DotD).

Anyway, I guess either Yahen or Alaris should be exorcised, since Nano and Lia are more likely to be town.

@cicada

I would like to know why you seem so absent, as well as why of the little talking you done not much of it is ever seemingly making any effort to try opt for the best decision the town can make or identifying things that seem off.

Further i'd like to know your name and the names of family members on your card, you are just too quiet for my liking.

[Eliminate] Cicada

HOT NEWS HOT NEWS

Dead man claims to be phantom. In a shocking revelation, Husbando Aldaris Reveals himself to be the enigmatic phantom, as said by nanotalive. I say we extort him. 

So yes he said he is the phantom and this can be confirmed by asking Nanoped. If we let him live we will help us.

he can fake helping us but dont quote me on that

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I would like to know why you seem so absent, as well as why of the little talking you done not much of it is ever seemingly making any effort to try opt for the best decision the town can make or identifying things that seem off.

Further i'd like to know your name and the names of family members on your card, you are just too quiet for my liking.

[Eliminate] Cicada

I apologise that my irl has started to take my attention away. It doesn’t help that this game is as active as it is.

I’m Esmeralda Fernandez and Rafael was my father. My mother is called Julia but idk if she’s dead or not since I’m feeling rather overwhelmed and not really wanting to check the entire thread.

I don’t wish to reveal my role or anything of the sort just yet, but if it helps I’m not a threat to the town (since that’s my alignment as well). I’m not really holding a role that’s threatening to mafia either, though. My cousins are Ignacio, Lorenzo and Antonia. Not going to reveal anything beyond that bc meh.

Personally wouldn’t mind if y’all voted me off since I admittedly haven’t been very beneficial to town.

• Veterans

If Alaris is exorcised, he'll lose. that's why he's against it.

In any case, here's all the family tree information I have.

1. DigitalAmber as ???
 2. cicada as Esmeralda Fernandez
 3. Bazaro as Florencia Fernandez
 4. Castiel101 as Maximilliano Santiago
 5. andracass as Enrique Fernandez
 6. Quillish as Emilio Fernandez 
 7. Alaris as Felipe Santiago
 8. Nano4 as Rafael Fernández

9. Lord Drakyle as Manolo Fernandez (hasn't directly claimed, sibling of adriana and emilio)
10. LykosHand as Cecilia Ecleo
11. Jelly as Adriana Santiago
12. Astra125 as ???
13. Yahen as Carlos Fernández
14. Jace Stormkirk as Camilla Fernandez
15. Aegisth as ???
16. Bok Choi as ???
17. Roswell as ???
18. Crimson Dragon as Lorenzo Ecleo
19. Walpurgis as Rafaela Roberts

If I had to pick a person for maf, I'd say that Bok is most suspect of the people who have been talking. 

[eliminate] bok

though i'm going to say that this game is hard to read.

I guess if we're revealing info like that, I'm Ignacio Roberts. Andrew Roberts (currently unknown) is my father, and Rafeala Roberts (AKA Lia) was my mother. I have no siblings of my own, but I have cousins in Esmerelda Fernandez (apparently cicada), Lorenzo Ecleo (CrimsonDragon) and Antonia Ecleo (Also unknown).

Right now, my current inclinations are between Bok and Drak. Of the two, I'd consider Drak to be the more likely mafia, since the role he's claimed has an ability that, based on what dead have suggested, mafia also has access to. Entirely possible I've missed something that proves he's town here, but for the meantime...

[Eliminate] Lord Drakayle

Okee Doky bois 
I am of the Ecleos, specifically Dante Ecleo. I was married to Cecilia Ecleo (Lykoshand) who is now dead, and we have two kids, Lorenzo (Crimson Dragon/Kiet) and Antonio Ecleo (Unknown). And I'm close friends with a Martin Peralta Fernandez, whoever that is. 
Not sure exactly what significance all this family stuff has, I suspected at first it might have to do with my dreams since I was married to Lykos, but unless I missed something that connection isn't there with Baz or Drak's dream visits.

I'm not sure voting Cicada (Nicki) off is a good idea, mainly because we don't have much more other than 'she's been quiet'.

1 hour ago, andracass said:

If Alaris is exorcised, he'll lose. that's why he's against it.

In any case, here's all the family tree information I have.

1. DigitalAmber as ???
 2. cicada as Esmeralda Fernandez
 3. Bazaro as Florencia Fernandez
 4. Castiel101 as Maximilliano Santiago
 5. andracass as Enrique Fernandez
 6. Quillish as Emilio Fernandez 
 7. Alaris as Felipe Santiago
 8. Nano4 as Rafael Fernández

9. Lord Drakyle as Manolo Fernandez (hasn't directly claimed, sibling of adriana and emilio)
10. LykosHand as Cecilia Ecleo
11. Jelly as Adriana Santiago
12. Astra125 as ???
13. Yahen as Carlos Fernández
14. Jace Stormkirk as Camilla Fernandez
15. Aegisth as ???
16. Bok Choi as ???
17. Roswell as ???
18. Crimson Dragon as Lorenzo Ecleo
19. Walpurgis as Rafaela Roberts

If I had to pick a person for maf, I'd say that Bok is most suspect of the people who have been talking. 

[eliminate] bok

though i'm going to say that this game is hard to read.

i actually claimed the name directly that im Manolo, still waiting to find out who is my wife Esperanza

1 minute ago, Bazaro said:

Thanks, I think I've about got this figured out...

Trouble is with both my kids deceased the only person who can prove what im saying is my wife who hasn't revealed themselves unfortunately

The Santiagos do not tie into the Family Tree I've built at all. Thus, I believe them to be the enemy family. That is, Maximilliano and Felipe (Castiel and Alaris). I believe this to be the Mafia. It's worth noting there are more people listed in the tree than players, meaning some are extra and don't exist.

The only other person I do not know where they are is Martin Fernandez, as Bok mentioned.

The Tree I built fits everyone's claim perfectly, assuming everyone was truthful. I will be wary of any future claims for now, because they could just claim to be anyone listed on the tree. I will suspect any of the people who haven't claimed as of now. 

[unvote] Bean

Amber, Astra, and Aegisth are my suspects atm. Roswell's late claim is also a tiny bit sus