[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

7 minutes ago, Roswell said:

OK, so we just get the name of the character who died, rather than the player? Huh, I interpreted the initial rule as seeing the player and their character name, but I guess I interpreted wrong.

In any case, I feel like a good starting point (unless someone has more direct information) is to see who is present (and thus, still alive), so we can try to determine who the player that just died is.

I forgot to mention the player killed in the phase post. ;_; It has now been amended.

Oh, then never mind XD I guess it might be a good idea to see who's active, either way. If there's anyone who's already failing to keep up with post requirements and such, they make a good idea for a lynch (since, unless I'm mistaken, they are mandatory, and getting rid of some who isn't talking is a better idea that removing someone who may be able to give good contributions). 

Well that depends Ross, there is more probability that those who aren't so active are town instead of mafia so i don't say that's not a bad idea but still it's risky. 

And lol Alaris, i see your point xD but still it's too early for me to put a vote, i will decide when more people will make more posts. And unfortunately i don't have anything Ross, zero information

Not saying they aren't, Lykos, but it's less risk to lynch someone who wasn't contributing any information either way since, again, we do need to vote for someone. I do see your point, for what it's worth.

Anyway, I'm curious as to why Alaris immediately went for lynching Nano, but I guess I'll wait for more people to show up before I make any decision on it one way or the other.

I'm still sleepy buuuut

Ok, we dont get roles, but we still get the player's char. Maybe we can use our sheet to get some info. Yet im not sure we can trust our relatives here.

Well, Cecilia Ecleo is our starting pointy i guess? But i'm pretty sure we will get a lot of Cecilias if we just go around asking, right?

We don't know what we're facing, so we better take care and think together before doing anything risky.

9 minutes ago, Roswell said:

Anyway, I'm curious as to why Alaris immediately went for lynching Nano

Funfact: Nano is a psycho when he holds a gun. I wasn't even in that game, yet i noticed.

Yeah what Yahen said, Alaris doesn't want that will happen again, i guess. Or he does it for revenge

Anyway about searching who is Cecilia, i'm sure that we won't get any answer from it as i don't think that the real Cecilia will reveal who is, mostly if they have an important role and we have to be careful about fake roleclaims too

As I understand I'm just a simple grave robber friends...looting is my game. I couldn't care less who dies or lives as long as i got a job to do. At this point with the little information we have it would be rather difficult to pinpoint someone to lynch so I'll hold off my vote for a while longer keke.

4 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Grave robber? Thats a cool role tbh, but im not 100% sure about what it does. You can you do something with the deady Lorenzo, right?

Madam if you will. My role is simply to loot to graves much like a third party user i gain no benefits from killing or doing anything so alas I'm into looting and such i wouldn't consider doing something deadly Lorenzo. Fear not you all have no worries with me

26 minutes ago, Castiel101 said:

Madam if you will. My role is simply to loot to graves much like a third party user i gain no benefits from killing or doing anything so alas I'm into looting and such i wouldn't consider doing something deadly Lorenzo. Fear not you all have no worries with me

Oh, i did not express myself correctly, pardon me.

You're no suspect, at all. I'm curious about your grave digging thingy. Can you give us any info about the dead one? Or did i mistake your role's function?

Edited by Yahen

2 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Rafeal Fernandez is here to get this party started

LETS BRING THIS CELEBRATION OF THE DEAD TO LIFE DARLINGS

1 hour ago, Nano4 said:

Rafeal Fernandez is disappointed by this party

WHERE ARE THE LIGHTS

WHERE ARE THE FIREWORKS

WHERE IS THE MARIACHI BAND

You sure it's spelt like this🤔

6 hours ago, Jelly said:

i really wouldnt be worried about nano until he gets a gun. he'll most definitely be the first one to tell us

Tell us? he will show us if he gets one and without a word too.

Also here's something we can do @Nano4 You say you are Rafael? Name one of your siblings then, one of whom is NOT a Fernandez.