[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

53 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

is Emilio and myself listed as Siblings on your card? Also if Lykos and Kiet are both exorcised then it does add up with my theory that the Mafia Exorcist acts on Odd Nights in contrast to my Even number nights. I'm assuming that info Bok Choi was saying that contradicted my claims was the part about me being town and an exorcist since he likely heard too there was a mafia exorcist and at that point didn't consider the town had their own exorcist, im pretty high ranking in the fernandez family being the heir and all, so i figure it might be someone high ranking from the branch family that has the mafia exorcist role.

emilio and carlos are my siblings, yes.

I am Florencia Fernandez, and Carlos was my husband. My children are Manolo, Emilio, and Adriana.

I was visited by Alaris supposedly last night, and was told that Castiel and Kiet were exorcised. Also told that 2 people actually shared a chat with them last night.

I have reason to believe one of those is trustworthy so eliminate [Bean]. Talk.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bazaro said:

I am Florencia Fernandez, and Carlos was my husband. My children are Manolo, Emilio, and Adriana.

I was visited by Alaris supposedly last night, and was told that Castiel and Kiet were exorcised. Also told that 2 people actually shared a chat with them last night.

I have reason to believe one of those is trustworthy so eliminate [Bean]. Talk.

well the only person i exorcised was Castiel, i also got told about kiet being gone by nano's ghost in my dreams, but like i said, he also mentioned Bean and jelly were confirmed town by dead info whatever the fuck that means.

• Hmm 1
  • Upvote 1

I can't read Bean one way or another, and Jelly's claim makes sense with the Family Tree, so I'm pressuring the more sus of the two.

Could be fake but I have literally nothing else to work with from any Nights.

Ok hopefully putting together what we know about dead players can help us decipher... something, idk
Here's what I can put together from the dreams (assuming the dead aren't lying to us)

First of all, Castiel is maf, which seems to be the one consistent message throughout our dream messages

If we look at the information that Drak has the exorcising even nights and maf has the exorcising odd nights, we can determine who has been exorcised.

Kiet: Exorcised Night 1 by maf, which aligns with the information that he's "gone" or "in the underworld" (Also just noticed Baz got a message saying exactly that)
Castiel: Exorcised night 2 by Drak (allegedly)

Lykos: Exorcised night 3 by maf (According to Jelly's information)

This also means the ghost's messages have priority over the exorcising since it seems Lykos sent me a message AND died in the same night 
Which means we have 4 ghosts on the loose: Alaris, Nano, Yahen and Walpurgis (Lia). Idk whether this information can help us but hey
I'm inclined to believe Drak is innocent here, just because all the information here seems to line up pretty well. Sorry Lykos xD 
I think the question right now is whose ghost to trust more: Nano, Alaris or Lykos? Because there is more than a little bit of conflict. Nano claims both Jelly and Bean are confirmed townies while Alaris says no, and Lykos says Drak is maf while Nano sends Drak a message anyways.
I'm more inclined to trust Nano because he was killed by the maf at night (therefore pretty certainly not maf) But that leaves with no clear lynch target. 

What do you guys think?

Alaris never claimed one of them needed to be mafia, just that there was a good chance. It is curious that Bean didn't claim in that case though. I'm keeping my vote there for now.

@Bok Choi I mean, between those 3 messages, Alaris' can be trusted the least since, of the three of them, he's the only one who isn't confirmed non-mafia (since both Lykos and Nano were killed rather than lynched meaning, unless there's someone with a town killing role who hasn't spoken up yet, they're both not mafia). 

Not sure how to untangle the contradiction between Nano and Lykos, though.

• Sad 2

• Veterans

I think that we could also determine who's been exorcised based on the messages we've received. If no one received a message from Cas, then it's reasonably safe to say that he's been exorcised and that Drak is telling the truth.

Additionally, Alaris is the phantom according to Yahen.

I'm hoping i survive this day and if i do i want to know, whom do you guys want exorcised? (also Nicki feels somewhat absent and not very talkative, maybe we should probe her about her family and stuff? i have a feeling the main culprits are part of the branch family but unlikely to be all of them part of it)

@andracass @Jace Stormkirk @Quillish @Bok Choi @Bazaro @Jelly @Roswell