[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

On 3/19/2019 at 10:29 AM, Lord Drakyle said:

ok so im gonna gather the vote reasons on Astra here (this is from last day phase)

Myself: "It's not that you are intended to die, by holding that doll you become a target the creepy girl will try to see killed, if ya pass it on getting you killed wastes the Creepy Girl's time heck i feel like either you or Astra is the creepy girl, though i would say Astra as they following my reveal of the creepy girl's ability claimed to have a doll too which only gives out one and ONLY one ever, that said you claimed to have it first and seemed to not understand the gravity of that doll so im more inclined to scum stare at Astra" ((this was being said to Yahen at the time))

DigitalAmber: "With everyone, two dolls is sketchy and it makes sense the original is real."

Jace Stormkirk: "it does seem to be a little sketch that there is two dolls in the game" ((keep in mind Jace claimed to have forgot the game was going on or something and basically rushed out 3 comments and his vote))

Bok Choi: "I'm inclined to believe Alaris, I don't think his behavior was all that scummy, and his arguments made sense.
I also don't think the Shaman would be maf-aligned, because then wouldn't the maf peeps have way too much power? 
My vote'll stay the same as last day I think" ((keep in mind Bok Choi unvoted Astra later due to gut feeling or something))

On 3/19/2019 at 10:32 AM, Lord Drakyle said:

I'm gonna pressure vote Amber as they are the only one to not have much other reason to vote Astra other than saying 'i agree with what others have said, so i will join the wagon'

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

On 3/19/2019 at 11:12 AM, Yahen said:

I'll search for amber topics around the game; brb

On 3/19/2019 at 11:25 AM, Yahen said:

Ok, i'm not entirely sure of this one, but it really looks better than the other options.

I'll jump on it for now. Maybe with more info i can change this vote.

[Eliminate DigitalAmber]

Here they are 

@Aegisth

13 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

just cause someone is related to you does not mean they are town. everyone here is related to someone here in one way or another.

[eliminate] yahen

Again, my background and the fact of Drak being my son confirms his claim

And iirc exorcist is a town only role

I'm probably getting killed on next 1~2 nights either way-as it seems the mafs REALLY want me dead looking at this day posts-, go ahead and lose two towns if that is your wish lol

I'll claim my role some hours before getting lynched (just so you have info to actually try to win lol) and y'all will be like "well i fucked up lmao" or, some others "we got them out of our way lols"

Edited by Yahen

Maybe the dollmaker just said that they had a doll so someone else might doll-claim, so they would know who to kill.

Or maybe there's duplicate roles.

Or maybe we're wasting an entire day talking about a doll when we could be wasting it a million other ways 🤔

• Thanks 1

I'm inclined to trust Yahen right now. With how the doll discussion was going yesterday, I knew I was going to be under fire today and could had been an easy lynch since no one believed me about my doll. Yahen could have kept quiet about giving the doll to me since there wouldn't have been much of a way for me to prove I received another doll. Also, she could have also claimed to have given Drakyle the doll I gave to him and I would also have no way to prove that she didn't. 

and now both my children are dead and yet my life has not been sought by the mafia, i see what they are doing, killing anyone else but myself however i think they misinterpret how willing i am to give up my own life in this if it would mean the town could continue to focus on searching for the mafia.

I already expect to be lynched and have moved the doll on so whatever it's purpose, it will not achieve it through me.

Lynch me if you will but i will go to the grave suspecting Amber, i also think Jace warrants some pressure too, not sure about purplypurps (Purplecicada) can't remember if she has contributed much, dunno if she is quiet, unnoticed or what but she feels somewhat absent to me, might be worth it to keep an eye out for her choices in this. 

Any questions you have for me i will answer, any trust you have in me is appreciated but any expectation to survive this day i have none.

14 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Only one of my relatives is dead atm. I suspect the names there imply those are all Town.

All that remains of my family is my wife Esperanza C. Fernandez and two siblings, Emilio Fernandez and Adriana Santiago

I'm hesitating, but is there really anything stopping us from claiming our names? It would give everyone a good feel of the family, however I do notice that the pages fail to list parents.

I can indeed confirm that I got the doll from Astra. 
I want to believe Drak is innocent and my gut is telling me he is, but I got information from someone this past night that seems to claim otherwise... This person knows who they are I believe, and I won't reveal them unless I need to for whatever reason, but whether or not this information is trustworthy is the question.

The question I have for everyone still alive is has anybody been visited "in your dreams"? Because looking back at previous days, this doesn't seem to have happened to anybody yet, and idk whether to trust this or not 😕

3 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

I can indeed confirm that I got the doll from Astra. 
I want to believe Drak is innocent and my gut is telling me he is, but I got information from someone this past night that seems to claim otherwise... This person knows who they are I believe, and I won't reveal them unless I need to for whatever reason, but whether or not this information is trustworthy is the question.

The question I have for everyone still alive is has anybody been visited "in your dreams"? Because looking back at previous days, this doesn't seem to have happened to anybody yet, and idk whether to trust this or not 😕

Ain't had a dream visit but whoever is claiming to you that i'm not an Exorcist, not the name i claimed or not a town is definitely lying to you...that or you are spinning it so people will ask who fed you the info to scum-ify them.

EDIT: until dive brought it up with me i didn't notice i did get a dream visit with some interesting info XD

If anyone truly knows me, they would know my wife's middle name or at the very least the nature of my place within the fernandez family.

Perhaps these totems have something to do with this 'dreams' stuff? who knows.

• Veterans

My dreams have spoken. If you killed Yahen, you're a nerd.

Also, on the family front, I've been thinking for a little bit that deciphering the family tree might help us figure out who's good and who's bad, especially with the descriptive phase posts.

So hi, I'm Enrique Fernandez. Emilio is my dad. Luciana is my mom. Cecilia Ecleo and Camila are my siblings. (and they are all fernandezes)

• Haha 1
  • Hmm 1

25 minutes ago, Quillish said:

Drakyle Drakyle Drakyle what did you do yesterday

Also I think that those dreams are visits by dead people

Since it started with the day of the dead

My power only works on even nights so basically nothing aside from passing on the doll, also i the dream that i never noticed basically had something important we should know though i dunno if we can fully trust everything it says.

Essentially i was told the mafia also have an exorcist, kiet is 'gone' (whatever that means though i think they mean banished from the spirit world) and that Bean and Jelly were confirmed town based on dead info. If all of this is true i assume the mafia's exorcist works on Odd nights 

@andracass given Emilio is one of my siblings guess im ya Uncle then ya big nerdo 😛

36 minutes ago, Jelly said:

from info i've gathered, lykos was exorcised. the entirety of my immediate family was killed already, i am adriana

is Emilio and myself listed as Siblings on your card? Also if Lykos and Kiet are both exorcised then it does add up with my theory that the Mafia Exorcist acts on Odd Nights in contrast to my Even number nights. I'm assuming that info Bok Choi was saying that contradicted my claims was the part about me being town and an exorcist since he likely heard too there was a mafia exorcist and at that point didn't consider the town had their own exorcist, im pretty high ranking in the fernandez family being the heir and all, so i figure it might be someone high ranking from the branch family that has the mafia exorcist role.

Oh man ok

Jelly's info that Lykos was exorcised by the maf means I can probably trust this info. The info I got was from Lykos (who is now dead, but because of the existence of exorcists, I didn't want to reveal him). But now that he's even more dead than before, *shrugs*.

My info said that Castiel was definitely maf, Kiet is 'gone' (whatever that means) and that they suspect Drak of being maf.

EDIT: It said "Kiet is in the underworld", not gone oops

I need to look back on the day one stuff on Castiel now that we have a reliable confirmation, and since they aren't certain about Drak's scumminess yet (only suspecting him), I'll hold off on voting him for now until I have time to take a close look back at day 1 stuff

Edited by Bok Choi