[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

3 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Ok i'm dumb.

Lets change subject.

Nano being killed was sort of expected tbh, the mortician had a core work here.

But there is something else here; why did the maf not target you? Was it like a 50/50 thing? 

Would this mean they did not want us to know Alaris role?

target who? me? they didn't know my role at the time i should hope, but i would think until now targets were random until they learned of important townies, though everyone knows my claimed role now

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

target who? me? they didn't know my role at the time i should hope, but i would think until now targets were random until they learned of important townies, though everyone knows my claimed role now

Yeah, but if i were maf, killing you before you give info would be the way to go i guess, since you claimed thats what you would do

But Nano had already claimed his role, so it makes sense killing an high important town role first

Also; if there is a doc, i recommend saving Drak this night

• Hmm 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

eh fuck it, it's probably obvious i have the doll now anyway but why hide that fact because unless someone also has the doll Astra claimed to have i think there is good reason to wonder about the existence of his 'doll' and not to mention if someone does claim to have it, fair warning, i probably wont trust you and will expect you to be someone the town already can say is trustworthy to believe., for now a pressure vote on Astra to explain what became of the 'doll' they supposedly received.

[Eliminate] Astra

LMAO I DIDNT GIVE IT TO YOU

I GAVE IT TO ASTRA

Edited by Yahen
  • Haha 1

Here is what i think ahead of time, i believe Astra to be the creepy girl, i think they chose to claim to have a doll in order to have a 50/50 shot at getting Yahen lynched and thus achieving their win con even if later killed, given the way things have been going the odds of the doll landing in the hands of someone who will die isn't great for them so they tried to be more pro-active. This is all theory but it makes sense to me.

EDIT: @Yahenok so there is a second doll out there, i will do some digging and see if i can find out what might be doing that because unless the creepy girl can give out multiple in this game, there may be something like a voodoo doll or some shit

I'm fine with pressuring Astra into explaining themselves

[Eliminate] Astra

Although keep in mind that day phase immediately ends after a player gets the majority of votes, so having everyone try and join the bandwagon may be unhelpful for this.

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

[Unvote] Astra

Not much other reason to suspect them for now, so lets try look at what other info do we have?

Cass received a totem a day after the last totem receiver were lynched

It would make sense if she is town to me tbh

Shaman town: "oh alaris is bad i fucked up, but cass was against him, so she might be town"

• Sad 1

Or

"I'm not sure about Alaris role, cass opposed to it, so she might be either town or maf."

Or even

"Im maf and alaris died lmao take this cass lol"

The last one is extremely unlikely.

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

Unless we got a toymaker (whose alignment i cannot find and looks somewhat new on epicmafia or just not very informative about it) the second doll is a strange thing.

What is a toymaker?

...or it can turn out that someone gave their doll to Astra, and thus have no reason for them to explain themselves. Awkward.

Gonna keep my vote there anyway, but only as a placeholder vote, in case I forget to vote for someone further down the line. I really don't expect (nor want) a bandwagon for it.

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

not sure if they have control over what is made?

Oh, right that makes sense

We have to do something about these dolls tho

At least we know that neither you nor me are the Creepy Girl. Astra probably isn't either.

Do we have any clue?

well unless someone fesses up as to who gave out one of the two dolls to begin with we wont get anywhere. What we can do is assume one of yesterdays bandwagons had mafia in it, more than likely, the one which was on Astra.

That puts myself, Jace Stormkirk, Bok Choi and DigitalAmber in the light if we decide that mafia is definitely one of those who was in that bandwagon

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jelly said:

he said it gave him two votes

Ah i see, thank you for explaining that

1 minute ago, andracass said:

have you checked the votals

his vote only counted for one.

I didn't know he claimed his totem gave him double votes power, thanks for clarification. That's someone else to exorcise i guess next chance i get unless you got another target in mind.

29 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

That puts myself, Jace Stormkirk, Bok Choi and DigitalAmber

I don't think you're sus, exorcist is a town role after all, and i am 100% sure you are one, cause lore.

About Jace, Bok and DigitalAmber, i'm not entirely sure, maybe all three of them? Maybe just one

• Hmm 1

I mean, we know from the phase narratives that Alaris did get a totem of some description, his lie was specifically about the ability it gave.

That being said, do you know what ability the totem you received gave you, @andracass?

5 minutes ago, Yahen said:

I don't think you're sus, exorcist is a town role after all, and i am 100% sure you are one, cause lore.

About Jace, Bok and DigitalAmber, i'm not entirely sure, maybe all three of them? Maybe just one

i mean i know im town but as far as everyone else knows im just claiming to be town and that im an exorcist and am willing to take the heat of suspicion for being part of the Astra bandwagon if anyone else feels mafia were within it.

• Haha 1

Just a thought regarding the second doll, this is a theory on if this is Dive's revised role but what if there is a Voodoo Man/Lady out there, possibly mafia aligned, who can give out a Voodoo doll that lets them control the NA of whomever currently has the doll, possibly without knowing who it is and only able to choose the target they want the holder of the doll to use their NA on