[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

11 minutes ago, Yahen said:

I'll support you now Bok

[Unvote Alaris]

[Vote nicki/cicada]

@Astra125 ya probably wanna jump on this badwagon, since a 3-man draw would be good for you

Appreciate the sentiment but I have no reason to vote Nicki right now because I don't have much of a read on her. Right now, I want to hear from the people that have voted me because as I said earlier, voting me for saying that I have a doll after someone else is a poor reason to vote me. @Lord Drakyle, @Jace Stormkirk, and @DigitalAmber do you guys have anything else on me besides me saying that I have another doll?

7 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Appreciate the sentiment but I have no reason to vote Nicki right now because I don't have much of a read on her. Right now, I want to hear from the people that have voted me because as I said earlier, voting me for saying that I have a doll after someone else is a poor reason to vote me. @Lord Drakyle, @Jace Stormkirk, and @DigitalAmber do you guys have anything else on me besides me saying that I have another doll?

I see, i'm going to sleep rn, so ill place my vote somewhere i think it will not allow Alaris to trick us with his totem

[Unvote Nicki] 

[Eliminate Alaris]

Appreciate the support but
Why? It's not really a bandwagon, first of all 
And I gave you no reason to vote Nicki at all? 🤔

Granted this doesn't change the fact that I still struggle at reading this game but pointing out that the vote seemed a little hasty

So no response... Well, have to go to bed so I'll put down a vote and get some sleep. 

Eliminate Alaris

Would vote for one of the people that I pinged earlier but Alaris votes me with a double vote. Was tempted to try a coin toss for fun but I don't trust my luck.

• Veterans

Alaris is trying to get himself killed by using the bandwagon on Astra to force Astra into voting for him.

I'm assuming he'd like to die.

Yahen is saying a lot of words. Like, a lot of them. Too many.

7 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

Appreciate the support but
Why? It's not really a bandwagon, first of all 
And I gave you no reason to vote Nicki at all? 🤔

Granted this doesn't change the fact that I still struggle at reading this game but pointing out that the vote seemed a little hasty

I'm just trying to save astra here tbh

Anything will do

1 hour ago, andracass said:

Yahen is saying a lot of words. Like, a lot of them. Too many.

Yeah i need to stop doing that

Both the games that i participate are like 300 pages cause i dont know how to close my mouth or something

October 30 - Night Two

The Fernández family gathered immediately upon hearing that another of the family had been killed. Worse, it was another Ecleo, this time the mother of the late Lorenzo. Although the house maids had covered up the message left behind by the killer, “It was your fault, Carlos, that she had to die,” rumors about the aforementioned message still spread around the clan like wildfire and the members who heard of this gossiped about the meaning of the message.

“Why do you think it was the Family Head’s fault?” One of them asked.

“Maybe it was because she lost her position because she wasn’t a part of the Main Line Family. I heard she had a high-class ability, but at the time, Carlos couldn’t accept that such an ability was granted to someone of the Branch Family. Apparently she passed on her ability willingly to the next generation of the Main Line Family, but it’s possible Carlos actually coerced her to doing it.” Another well-informed Fernández answered. This was Rafaela Fernández.

The discussion spread even further. Allegations of domestic violence among non-Main Line Family were shared, stories of brainwashing were given, and other accusations were made. Whether these things were or were not true, Carlos did not make any statement about it. The discussions stopped later on with Primo Fernández intervening.

“Are we not going to try to find out who killed Cecilia?” he said. “I think it’s time we investigate further on the matter.”

With this, one of the other Fernández said, “It must be one of the Santiagos. Maximilliano looked suspicious as heck yesterday.”

“Wait, how are we even sure he was the killer or one of the killers?” Luciana Fernández, mother of Cecilia, asked. She looked distressed by the death of her daughter and her grandson, but she maintained composure even though she looked like she was falling apart.

“His general demeanor was really suspicious. He was shifty, fidgeting, and everything else. I say the Santiagos did this, as revenge for the death of their son.” Manolo Fernández accused.

The logic behind his words made sense to some, while others could not agree because this could have been the behaviour of anyone in the hot seat. However, the need for a scapegoat in the midst of uncertainty increased. As such, the people turned to Adriana and Felipe Santiago, who looked in disbelief at the matter. At first, they tried to explain themselves about being on a business trip before the death, but others pointed out that they could have lied about that.

At some point, it was just impossible to quell the people’s accusations and Felipe decided to claim he was a killer for the safety of his wife. Whether this was a true or false claim, it was important for him to protect his wife because he loved her so much. But before he could say his “reasons,” a gunshot was fired and he was hit in the chest, and he crumpled immediately at its force.

Alaris was lynched. He was Felipe Santiago.

October 31 - Day Three

There were four deaths within the family already - Lorenzo Ecleo, Maximilliano Santiago, Cecilia Ecleo, and Felipe Santiago. Yet still the killer or killers remained elusive to the family, as if there were no traces left behind the two murders while the two lynches were still unclear as to whether these helped progressed the mission to stop the murders.

For most of the members of the family, they asked themselves, "Who could be so cruel to perform these killings on family?" This thought surfaced in their mind as the next morning returned another death to the family. This time, however, it was a death from a member of the family who retained the Fernández family name. Rafael Fernández, grandson of Carlos Fernández, was found unconscious in the Great Fountain of the Fernández ancestral home. 

He was face down on the water and a quick check of his pulse revealed that he had passed on already. The cause of death was being drowned in the shallow waters; most likely, someone had pulled his head down on the water as he sat helpless until he could not breathe anymore.

A note, similar to the first and second deaths, was found in his pocket. It said, "The favoritism you've given has hurt the family more than anything."

Most of the family members took it to mean as the comparison between the Main Line family and the Branch families. Since the days of old, special treatment was given to the Main Line family members - they had the best materials, had the attention of their parents, and even had the best skills in the family to boot. Often times, the Branch family children would be neglected, simply because they weren't born first among their siblings. 

Maybe this was a sign that some, if not all, of the killers, were the deprived, the less fortunate, and the neglected of the family. 

But there wasn't much time to think about these implications for the Day of the Dead was to begin today. Fortunately, preparations before the murders had started were made and only a few things needed to be settled for this celebration. The Fernández family ancestral home looked different with its halls decorated with lanterns, spiritual charms, and scented candles. The same was seen in the other houses in the town, all of which looked eager to the start of the Day of the Dead Celebration.

With the spirits of the Dead having a stronger presence than normal, what would this day and the succeeding days bring for everyone?

The Day of the Dead Celebration has begun.

Nano has been killed. He was Rafael Fernández.

Andracass has received a totem.

Well as a NB of my word, i am alive to this day phase and will reveal my role, i am The Exorcist, my power only can be used on Even numbered nights and i have thus far exorcised the spirit of Castiel whom if truly was mafia, wont be coming back by anyone's hands anymore and no one can speak to him.

If there is further questions you wish me to answer ask and i will more than likely be willing to tell you the answer.

• Hmm 1

29 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

Nano has been killed. He was Rafael Fernández.

Andracass has received a totem

Weird.

@andracass would ya like to share info?

I can see some reasons why ya should not reveal the totem powers, if they're the case, its ok i guess

2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

C'mon drak i tried so hard on this one

well yahen you made it very clear you intended to make a safe action regarding the doll you claimed to have, so it makes sense you gave it someone else who could verify they received it.

Ok i'm dumb.

Lets change subject.

Nano being killed was sort of expected tbh, the mortician had a core work here.

But there is something else here; why did the maf not target you? Was it like a 50/50 thing? 

Would this mean they did not want us to know Alaris role?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

eh fuck it, it's probably obvious i have the doll now anyway but why hide that fact because unless someone also has the doll Astra claimed to have i think there is good reason to wonder about the existence of his 'doll' and not to mention if someone does claim to have it, fair warning, i probably wont trust you and will expect you to be someone the town already can say is trustworthy to believe., for now a pressure vote on Astra to explain what became of the 'doll' they supposedly received.

[Eliminate] Astra