[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

I don't think there is too long left of the day phase is there? people who haven't voted should probably decide on whom to cast their votes on though it's probably a lot of catching up to do.

EDIT: nevermind there is roughly 18 hours left isnt there?

Yeah, there's what, 7 people left to vote? With the current leader for the lynch seeming to be 4 votes, it's entirely possible that the other 7 votes can swing the lynch onto pretty much anyone at this point.

Hello, it seems I forgot the game existed. Sorry, but I’m here now. 

I’ll refrain from voting as I’m uncertain about the whole Alaris issue. I’ll choose to wait for a real defense from Alaris. He is pretty pushy for the mortician of all people to die though. That’s a point against him. Nano could be lying about his role, which would be a giant plot twist, but Nano is fairly straightforward. 

Here’s the truth about Nano. A nano a day keeps the doctor away, but it invites the undertakers, police, and FBI. 

2 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

for my second post let me say this was much better to read than the other mafia game cause a lot of info has been discovered so it was worth the read

Jace Stormkirk all distracted with his Storm-Work, and here i thought he just decided to Storm-Lurk! 😛

This is how I see these 2 lynches

Alaris: 3rd party or Mafia, very unlikely to be town and is being backed by drakyle

Astra: claimed to have a doll, could be any alignment but the bandwagon was started by drakyle who backed alaris, making them seem more town

Alaris seems to be the safer lynch

Edited by Nano4

I don't believe Astra would claim to have a doll second if it was explained and someone else claimed before, the creepy girl might have been changed to give 2 dolls, claiming to have a doll doesn't sound suspicious anyway since you could still be any alignment

Okay, from what I can tell, I think under fire for saying I had a doll after Yahen and I say I think because none of you guys answer my question of what I'm under fire for. If that's the reason I'm being voted for, then I don't see why Yahen shouldn't also be under fire right now. I'm not saying Yahen should be under fire right now since I'm going a town read from Yahen but the logic of me being lynched for me saying that I have a doll after someone else is lost on me.

If Astra ends up not being guilty, Drakyle probably would find himself in a bad spot, i don't think he's sketching this.

Buuuuuuut again, i'm sort of powerless here, i can't do much against the lynch right now. If y'all reconsidered your votes, it would be great.

8 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

I still have the doll. I don't know how to pass it on.

If you are telling the truth right now we might be dealing with something out of my reach. I'm a newcomer to this game and i'm not familiar to 99% of the classes.

There is a class that can copy another one or something?