[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

one of my kids or siblings or wife? (basically anyone listed on my card i'm assuming)

If so can ya tell me Esperanza's middle name unless you are a sibling and don't have access to that.

I dont have access to Esperanza. I'm not a sibling (i actually don't know what that word means so i cant confirm lol) nor kids or wife. Well i wont tell my name, just know that daddy's here for ya, kay?

Just now, Yahen said:

I dont have access to Esperanza. I'm not a sibling (i actually don't know what that word means so i cant confirm lol) nor kids or wife. Well i wont tell my name, just know that daddy's here for ya, kay?

well unless ya name is Emilio i can't find any info stating who my father is.

7 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

also guys regarding Alaris and the totem they recieved? this is from Mafia Universe if anyone was wondering about totems, we can safely say a Shaman is almost guranteed in the game.

Shaman

Role Description:

The Shaman may every night pass on a totem to another player in the game. The Shaman will start the game with several totems at their disposal, all possessing different abilities. If the Shaman successfully passes a totem to another player, the host will publicly announce that the player in question received a totem at the beginning of the next day.

Notes:

Note that the announcement will not identify who the Shaman is, and neither will it tell any specifics about the totem. Usually, the Shaman may not give themselves a totem or target the same person two nights in a row. Both the Shaman and their target will also usually know what the totem does. Totems can provide the user with any kind of ability (it can even be a day action). This role is very similar to an Inventor apart from the targeted person being revealed publicly.

Do the shaman have an specific alignment?

9 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

well unless ya name is Emilio i can't find any info stating who my father is.

Emilio is my child too. 

I received a doll

Can i talk about this? If not just let me know so i edit the post and we act like it didnt happen

5 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Epicmafia site has a lot of shaman thingys, can ya link me this one?

i was quoting from Mafia Universe as Shaman on EpicMafia has a completely different effect. 

Just now, Yahen said:

Emilio is my child too. 

I received a doll

Can i talk about this? If not just let me know so i edit the post and we act like it didnt happen

Guess that means Emilio is my brother and it doesn't say who our parents are? that complicates some stuff but at the same time we know what info we are limited to knowing and being able to answer. also regarding the doll sounds like we got a TP Creepy Girl, you will wanna get rid of that doll too.

https://epicmafia.com/role/1682 <--- Creepy Girl

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/database/mafia-roles/role/?mafiarole=Shaman <--- Shaman (Mafia Universe as all 6 of Epic Mafia's shaman have no relation to totems, this one does.)

9 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

So my entire family is getting killed by mafia at this point, just great.

Also I've received a doll like Yahen so what does this mean?

Like right now? Cause i still have mine

2 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

No. At night

4 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Like right now? Cause i still have mine

The Creepy Girl wins if anyone holding THE doll dies, which means either someone is lying about having one or there is multiple doll givers out there as i doubt we have multiple doll vendors.

2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Ok, my role is intended to die. 

Can someone hold this thing?

It's not that you are intended to die, by holding that doll you become a target the creepy girl will try to see killed, if ya pass it on getting you killed wastes the Creepy Girl's time heck i feel like either you or Astra is the creepy girl, though i would say Astra as they following my reveal of the creepy girl's ability claimed to have a doll too which only gives out one and ONLY one ever, that said you claimed to have it first and seemed to not understand the gravity of that doll so im more inclined to scum stare at Astra

@Nano4next night you will get ya time to shine possibly, if Astra is lynched tell us who they were since i think they might be a third party who's goal is to see someone die holding their doll.

[Unvote] Nano4

[Eliminate] Astra

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

It's not that you are intended to die, by holding that doll you become a target the creepy girl will try to see killed, if ya pass it on getting you killed wastes the Creepy Girl's time heck i feel like either you or Astra is the creepy girl, though i would say Astra as they following my reveal of the creepy girl's ability claimed to have a doll too which only gives out one and ONLY one ever, that said you claimed to have it first and seemed to not understand the gravity of that doll so im more inclined to scum stare at Astra

@Nano4next night you will get ya time to shine possibly, if Astra is lynched tell us who they were since i think they might be a third party who's goal is to see someone die holding their doll.

[Unvote] Nano4

[Eliminate] Astra

I'm no creep girl. I'm non binary!

But for real, i didnt even know that this role existed. I don't lie.

As for the role intended to die, i mean my role is all about my own death, yet i'm town sided

I dont care holding this thing tbh, but the creepy girl will eventually win (?) if i do i guess

I'm the literal definition of a free win for this role i guess. Maybe i can give it to someone until someone decides to kill me?

10 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Um... If I was the creepy girl, what good would it do for me to say that I have the doll too? Also I'm in the same boat as Yahen because I didn't know what the creepy girl was until you explained it. I only mention I had a doll because someone else has a doll too and Jason wouldn't tell what the doll did.

6 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Also i can't be a creepy girl cause i'm your dad i guess? I mean not saying that a dad can't be a creepy girl but...

Lmao i'm bad with words

I get the sneaking suspicion that, if the creepy girl is present (which, based on this conversation, is likely but not confirmed), then one of the alterations would be to make the name fit the character (so, creepy dad, I guess.)

5 minutes ago, Roswell said:

I get the sneaking suspicion that, if the creepy girl is present (which, based on this conversation, is likely but not confirmed), then one of the alterations would be to make the name fit the character (so, creepy dad, I guess.)

This makes sense

But again, i'm no creepy dad, and i'll keep the doll to prove it