[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

@Nano4 Is the mafia plainly called mafia? How do you know Cas wasn't in the mafia chat? As far as I know being the mortician only lets you know which role the dead player had, not alignment or extra info like that.

Just now, Walpurgis said:

@Nano4 Is the mafia plainly called mafia? How do you know Cas wasn't in the mafia chat? As far as I know being the mortician only lets you know which role the dead player had, not alignment or extra info like that.

you know the google doc each of us got with all our info?

I get that

I even know his relatives because I have access to the doc

his father is Felipe Santiago, also known as, Martin Peralta Fernández

his mother is Adriana Santiago 

no spouse, children, or siblings

2 hours ago, Yahen said:

Nano did his thing i guess. Sort of?

Guess he isn't suspicious for now. 

@Nano4, can ya investigate Cecilia next night?

I can't say i fully trust Alaris, but to my knowledge Mortician only learns the role not it's alignment, not what it does, at best this info additional is being given as based on what EpicMafia has on the role not what tiny changes may or may not have been made for this game.

@Nano4Explain how a role you claimed which should only learn role learned a role's ability and alignment? 

[Eliminate] Nano4

Okay, it looks like you are telling the truth. The fact that he wasn't in the mafia chat kind of explains why he roleclaimed the way he did, too. I'm the only one that sort of defended him so I guess his partners just threw him under the bus because he was way too suspicious, so I still don't know who I should be voting.

19 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I can't say i fully trust Alaris, but to my knowledge Mortician only learns the role not it's alignment, not what it does, at best this info additional is being given as based on what EpicMafia has on the role not what tiny changes may or may not have been made for this game.

@Nano4Explain how a role you claimed which should only learn role learned a role's ability and alignment? 

[Eliminate] Nano4

the role was probably changed for this setup, can I know your role and why you are voting with alaris? a known scum

4 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

the role was probably changed for this setup, can I know your role and why you are voting with alaris? a known scum

Point me to please the proof of Alaris's guilt? As for my role you can look at it come night since you have the ability, assuming it's the truth of course, i am in no way required to submit to your demands when you give equal reason for suspicions.

EDIT: Keep in mind this important note: All roles are taken up from EpicMafia and Mafia Universe with minimal to no revisions 

Minimal revisions does not add up with gaining the power to know 3 things at the same time

16 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Okay, it looks like you are telling the truth. The fact that he wasn't in the mafia chat kind of explains why he roleclaimed the way he did, too. I'm the only one that sort of defended him so I guess his partners just threw him under the bus because he was way too suspicious, so I still don't know who I should be voting.

I believe nano almost blindly at this point.

If he gets the whole card, its a REALLY powerful role.

5 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Y'all know i'm keeping my eye on lord, but this was just a normal mistake. We did NOT know you got the whole card, so i think his point was valid at that moment.

11 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Point me to please the proof of Alaris's guilt? As for my role you can look at it come night since you have the ability, assuming it's the truth of course, i am in no way required to submit to your demands when you give equal reason for suspicions.

EDIT: Keep in mind this important note: All roles are taken up from EpicMafia and Mafia Universe with minimal to no revisions 

Minimal revisions does not add up with gaining the power to know 3 things at the same time

Yeah i think you have a point here

I was thinking we could be just double big brain'ed by Lia+Nano combo. Nano lying and Lia covering it.

But i will admit i tried to do something all by myself to confirm Nano's innocent.

If he gives us the card of Cecilia, we might have more info, since we did NOT discuss Lykos role at all (we did discuss castiel for 8 pages or so). Its REALLY hard to fake a card like the doc ones, faking two might be impossible without any mistake.

But that will delay our progress. I would take this risk, but i don't know about the rest of ya

Just a reminder - this big brain thing has a really low chance of being truth, but we don't lose a lot confirming it.

Edited by Yahen

9 minutes ago, Yahen said:

I believe nano almost blindly at this point.

If he gets the whole card, its a REALLY powerful role.

Y'all know i'm keeping my eye on lord, but this was just a normal mistake. We did NOT know you got the whole card, so i think his point was valid at that moment.

i still aint seen proof of Alaris's guilt or proof that nano gets all information he could be quoting from his own card's info after all, but here's something we can do that would still benefit us either way it goes and help me to believe Nano

Nano named 2 people, the parents of the investigated yeah?

These 2 people can claim their identitiy as those two people, harmless info yeah, if two mafia's did and were lying the real holders of those names could contest it we would then have 4 suspects to look at which is easy enough for us to work with right? if no one counter claimed then we would have proof of his claim, the chances of both those parents being mafia would be slim after all so the chances of it being used to the mafia's advantage would be slim.

EDIT: they would claim to say they are those people and that said person really is their son basically.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i still aint seen proof of Alaris's guilt or proof that nano gets all information he could be quoting from his own card's info after all, but here's something we can do that would still benefit us either way it goes and help me to believe Nano

Nano named 2 people, the parents of the investigated yeah?

These 2 people can claim their identitiy as those two people, harmless info yeah, if two mafia's did and were lying the real holders of those names could contest it we would then have 4 suspects to look at which is easy enough for us to work with right? if no one counter claimed then we would have proof of his claim, the chances of both those parents being mafia would be slim after all so the chances of it being used to the mafia's advantage would be slim.

This works too. I'm none of 'em for record.

6 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Also @Nano4brain froze, forgot you claimed mortician which looks at the dead so you can't check my role, if we have someone who can check living roles or alignments (though role would be preferred) then they could check me.

He was asking

He wants to know your role and why you agreed w/alaris

Just saying cause it seems you misunderstood his quote

5 minutes ago, Yahen said:

This works too. I'm none of 'em for record.

Checked Mafia Universe, the mortician role can by the looks of it do what nano claimed but rarely and it only described it as a role's full information, this test would actually help prove if it's the case also for the record  if i haven't stated it yet i am Manolo Fernandez, my wife is Esperanza C. Fernandez (keeping the middle name hidden so only she or one of my siblings listed on the card can reveal it as proof of who they are.

2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

He was asking

He wants to know your role and why you agreed w/alaris

Just saying cause it seems you misunderstood his quote

Sensitive info like someone's role while living is very dangerous to hand out even more so for some people among the town, simply asking comes across as demanding very dangerous info publicly which is why i treated it as a demand.

I agreed with Alaris for reasons i stated, i haven't seen the proof of his guilt and when i looked at EpicMafia's mortician role it didn't add up with Nano's claim especially when he suggested the role was changed for this setup which to the extent suggested for minimal would be unlikely, this is NOT a permanent vote by any means, it was placed as i need to vote anyway and is intended to put pressure on Nano to explain things that give me doubts and will be removed if sufficient support for his claim becomes apparent.

I was clear last day phase i still didn't trust him then he goes and asks my role which i'm not about to disclose, we have no idea what roles the mafia have but if any of our roles powers get deemed a threat to the mafia we paint a target on our back, i'm not taking that chance. Here's a promise though, i WILL reveal it next day if i'm alive that long, how's that sound?

also guys regarding Alaris and the totem they recieved? this is from Mafia Universe if anyone was wondering about totems, we can safely say a Shaman is almost guranteed in the game.

Shaman

Role Description:

The Shaman may every night pass on a totem to another player in the game. The Shaman will start the game with several totems at their disposal, all possessing different abilities. If the Shaman successfully passes a totem to another player, the host will publicly announce that the player in question received a totem at the beginning of the next day.

Notes:

Note that the announcement will not identify who the Shaman is, and neither will it tell any specifics about the totem. Usually, the Shaman may not give themselves a totem or target the same person two nights in a row. Both the Shaman and their target will also usually know what the totem does. Totems can provide the user with any kind of ability (it can even be a day action). This role is very similar to an Inventor apart from the targeted person being revealed publicly.

9 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Checked Mafia Universe, the mortician role can by the looks of it do what nano claimed but rarely and it only described it as a role's full information, this test would actually help prove if it's the case also for the record  if i haven't stated it yet i am Manolo Fernandez, my wife is Esperanza C. Fernandez (keeping the middle name hidden so only she or one of my siblings listed on the card can reveal it as proof of who they are.

I know you

1 minute ago, Yahen said:

I know you

one of my kids or siblings or wife? (basically anyone listed on my card i'm assuming)

If so can ya tell me Esperanza's middle name unless you are a sibling and don't have access to that.