Chop Chop

xXAulkranXx

Hello there. It is I, your endangered neighborhood Polar Bear. Feel free to admire my snooter to your own disregard. But today is not a day for snooters, it is a day for help. I would like a second opinion. I have been playing Pokemon Reborn (again) recently, and have noticed something. The overworld (specifically outside) is considerably choppy. Not enough to hinder and progress, but enough to induce potential head aches and/ or nausea, In fact when I press the "alt" key, the movement speed is actually less choppy, but also slower than using running shoes. Not only that, but while in pokemon battles, the "wait" time is significantly abrupt. By "wait time", I mean when ever a status is induces, a stat is raised, or a battle ends. When you're waiting to make your next move. While all of this may be my own computers fault, I couldn't help but notice these potential issues due to the fact that they weren't always there. The second opinion I would like is i anybody else has been experiencing these issues. That is all, and thank you for your input. Sincerely, your endangered neighborhood Polar Bear. Buh by- SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xXAulkranXx said:

Not only that, but while in pokemon battles, the "wait" time is significantly abrupt. By "wait time", I mean when ever a status is induces, a stat is raised, or a battle ends. When you're waiting to make your next move.

if you're talking about the animations during battles inducing a "wait" time, then it depends on your computer. I play on a mac so there's some lag on the animations. That's why I just have animations turned off (Options > Battle Scene > Off).

• Upvote 2