Mystery Egg

14 minutes ago, Andrewwww1010 said:

Ok but which one is the egg? I have opened the Battlers Folder and at the end of it I found a simple egg near the "Substitute Puppet"

Normally, egg pictures are located at the right of the pokemon is going to be hatched. Like this.

Captura.PNG.7b6a038473cdebee6af4c482ab1c48ca.PNG

4 minutes ago, Andrewwww1010 said:

There is absolutely no way to change it?

Not without starting a new game unfortunately.  I had to rework my team when I got an Aron instead of a Starly

On 3/2/2019 at 11:57 AM, kenzie said:

You can't.  The mystery egg is tied to your game, you would have to totally start a new game to get a different pokemon out of the mystery egg.  Best you can get is a starly imo

STARLY 🤢. heck larvitar, larvesta and drilbur better than that

6 hours ago, wetvegan said:

STARLY 🤢. heck larvitar, larvesta and drilbur better than that

Larvitar's entire line is overrated as hell and doesn't get viable until 55.  Drilbur is decent don't get me wrong but strong ground types are EVERYWHERE in this game so you don't need to get one from the mystery egg.  Larvesta is the closest thing but..... bug fire is just such a.... meh typing.  While flame body is nice, Intimidate and Reckless are way better abilities for games like this.

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2019 at 2:47 PM, kenzie said:

Larvitar's entire line is overrated as hell and doesn't get viable until 55.  Drilbur is decent don't get me wrong but strong ground types are EVERYWHERE in this game so you don't need to get one from the mystery egg.  Larvesta is the closest thing but..... bug fire is just such a.... meh typing.  While flame body is nice, Intimidate and Reckless are way better abilities for games like this.

Starly is available ingame without mystery egg. It also gets outclassed by talon and fearow (with crest) Larvitar is objectively the best mon you can get ingame barring mence. "strong ground types are everywhere". Where exactly? Other than krookodile, who stands up to Drilbur? Starly's the only overrated one btw.

On 4/8/2019 at 3:47 AM, wetvegan said:

Starly is available ingame without mystery egg. It also gets outclassed by talon and fearow (with crest) Larvitar is objectively the best mon you can get ingame barring mence. "strong ground types are everywhere". Where exactly? Other than krookodile, who stands up to Drilbur? Starly's the only overrated one btw.

lmao starly is not available ingame w/o mystery egg.  Staraptor is much better than talon especially since the gale wings nerf, especially in game.  And for grounds, there's flygon, both nidos, excadrill, and krook just off the top of my head.  Larvitar is hard carried by nostalgia, like hell Ttar is weak to so many common typings.  Ttar is a lot better with the mega but we don't have that yet.

8 hours ago, kenzie said:

lmao starly is not available ingame w/o mystery egg.  Staraptor is much better than talon especially since the gale wings nerf, especially in game.  And for grounds, there's flygon, both nidos, excadrill, and krook just off the top of my head.  Larvitar is hard carried by nostalgia, like hell Ttar is weak to so many common typings.  Ttar is a lot better with the mega but we don't have that yet.

uhhh what game are you playing? It is. Check the location guide. Its the continuation of the mosely quest. She gives you a starly at the end of the quest. Excadrill is objectively the best ground type in the game. Probably why az removed it from mystery egg in memeborn. It runs through the game. About ttar, its reg form is ou in smogon while raptor is uu. My first game was gen 4 so I dont have nostalgia for larvitar as my first encounter with it was in gen 5. Ask anyone whos played the game, larvitar is the best you can get. It gets a sddef boost with sand which is why the only major counter is fighting. There's no way a route 1 bird would be better than a pseudo

Edited by wetvegan

you're blinded because it's a pseudo.  I'm not saying it's like NU trash but it's just not that good in this game.  And ok, starly is available 75% of the way through the game.  Nice.  And yeah it gets the sand spdef boost- but that sand harms the rest of your team.