V 11 sidequests?

Magus543

So i've gotten back to the game, and have long finished the main plot for now, What and where are the sidequests i should do? like lost camp? or missing children continuation? I just know some of these quests are going to be plot relevant.

Both GDC sidequests are interesting, and the missing children (even thought it hasn't ended yet) gives the player access to another area. The Lost Camp Sidequest can be followed by finding Mosely near the Hospital at night I think, you have the Kimono Girls reunion, and finally you can fly over to Gearen City again to see if there is something more you could do (which I think will definetly will tie in to the plot)

2 hours ago, kithas said:

Both GDC sidequests are interesting, and the missing children (even thought it hasn't ended yet) gives the player access to another area. The Lost Camp Sidequest can be followed by finding Mosely near the Hospital at night I think, you have the Kimono Girls reunion, and finally you can fly over to Gearen City again to see if there is something more you could do (which I think will definetly will tie in to the plot)

quick question, is there a guide to the Kimono Girls and Lost Camp side quests? I'm having a lot of trouble finding all of them.

The Lost Camp sidequest can be found here:

The Kimono Girls I'm not so sure, but they're only around GDC's region: One in Darchlight Woods, one in Honec, one in Oblitus, two around the judicial disctrict, one near the entrance to GDC and probably I'm missing some of them inside the city...