REJUVENATION INTENSE MODE MELIA RANT.MT.VALOR GEARA AND ZETTA.

OH GOD OF ALL THE POKEMON GAMES I HAVE PLAYED IN MY LIFE NEVER HAVE I HAD A WORSER PARTNER IN DOUBLE BATTLE THAN MELIA.HER SHINY ARMY WITH ZERO EV AND IV(ATLEAST IT FEELS THAT WAY) GET OUTSPEED BY ENTIRE POKEMON POPULATION  AND HER ZERO IQ MAKES HER USE HEATWAVE AGAINST ROCK GROUND AND WATER TYPES.I AM PLAYING INTENSE MODE V11 REJUVENATION,THE GEARA AND ZETTA WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THE HARDEST BATTLE I HAVE FACED.ITS UNFAIR BUT THATS WHAT REJUVE INTENSE IS ABOUT BUT THAT GODDAMN MELIA IS MY WORST ENEMY.HER 5 POKES GET EARTHQUAKED TO DEATH OR ROCKSLIDED TO FLINCHED DEATH.I TRIED PILOSWINE TO CHANGE FIELD EFFECTS FOR A SWAMPERT SWEEP WITH THE HELP OF SPEED BOOST VENIPEDE OR DUSK LYCANROC SWEEP BUT ALONE ITS A NIGHTMARE.I HONESTLY THINK I HAVE MORE CHANCE OF WINNING THE BATTLE WITH 6V11 ALONE WITH GOOD SUPPORT POKES IN MY TEAM.PLEASE V12 GIVE AN OPTION FOR MELIA TO DISINCLUDED FROM THE BATTLE.MY POKES HAVE POOR EVS SO I GUESS WILL HAVE TO CHANGE JUST TRAIN EVS FOR NOW TO PROCEED.BY THE WAY PLEASE DO MENTION THE TOUGHEST BATTLES IN REJUVENATION.

15 minutes ago, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! said:

OH GOD OF ALL THE POKEMON GAMES I HAVE PLAYED IN MY LIFE NEVER HAVE I HAD A WORSER PARTNER IN DOUBLE BATTLE THAN MELIA.HER SHINY ARMY WITH ZERO EV AND IV(ATLEAST IT FEELS THAT WAY) GET OUTSPEED BY ENTIRE POKEMON POPULATION  AND HER ZERO IQ MAKES HER USE HEATWAVE AGAINST ROCK GROUND AND WATER TYPES.I AM PLAYING INTENSE MODE V11 REJUVENATION,THE GEARA AND ZETTA WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THE HARDEST BATTLE I HAVE FACED.ITS UNFAIR BUT THATS WHAT REJUVE INTENSE IS ABOUT BUT THAT GODDAMN MELIA IS MY WORST ENEMY.HER 5 POKES GET EARTHQUAKED TO DEATH OR ROCKSLIDED TO FLINCHED DEATH.I TRIED PILOSWINE TO CHANGE FIELD EFFECTS FOR A SWAMPERT SWEEP WITH THE HELP OF SPEED BOOST VENIPEDE OR DUSK LYCANROC SWEEP BUT ALONE ITS A NIGHTMARE.I HONESTLY THINK I HAVE MORE CHANCE OF WINNING THE BATTLE WITH 6V11 ALONE WITH GOOD SUPPORT POKES IN MY TEAM.PLEASE V12 GIVE AN OPTION FOR MELIA TO DISINCLUDED FROM THE BATTLE.MY POKES HAVE POOR EVS SO I GUESS WILL HAVE TO CHANGE JUST TRAIN EVS FOR NOW TO PROCEED.BY THE WAY PLEASE DO MENTION THE TOUGHEST BATTLES IN REJUVENATION.

well at least you didn't capitalize the full stops, also never heard of Worser as a word 😛 that said keeping Melia in means there is an additional target on the field, meaning single attacks may be diverted away from you and multi target attacks power is reduced too, if ya gonna play intense mode though dunno why you would do so without ev training since you are signing yourself up for hell mode.

I still have a much better chance 6 v11 though.But i dont how silvally outpaces my recently speed ev trained lycanroc and how on earth does typhlosion outpace my 4 speed boost piloswine.Btw you know anyway to evolve piloswine to mamoswine at this stage?I would easily win the battle with an earthquake on typhlosion then.That volcanic field is a pain.I am heavily reliant on lycanroc and swampert for sweeping them.

Edited by SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

50 minutes ago, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! said:

I still have a much better chance 6 v11 though.But i dont how silvally outpaces my recently speed ev trained lycanroc and how on earth does typhlosion outpace my 4 speed boost piloswine.Btw you know anyway to evolve piloswine to mamoswine at this stage?I would easily win the battle with an earthquake on typhlosion then.That volcanic field is a pain.I am heavily reliant on lycanroc and swampert for sweeping them.

Typhlosion if a fast pokemon and pretty sure Piloswien is pretty slow all things considered, as for the Lycanroc thing, might be dependent on which form it is i dunno.

lycanroc is midday.Thing can hit really really really hard but needs to avoid getting out paced.Piloswine needed a 5th speed boost to outpace typhlosion.I was able drag the battle on a water surface now with dig.But the gengar and dragonite are a prob.I am training my Floatzel to max its att and sp att evs to sweep cuz the useless Melia doesnt even last 4 opponents.But lots of luck maybe required must say.Given the no. of criticals I have gotten hit for in the most crucial times during rejuvenation journey I am in for another rough ride.

5 hours ago, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! said:

I dont think we can find a move tutor before valor mountain top battle.If we there is one,please tell me.

Sheridan Village, you’ll need a heart scale.

My poor Bug Mono team suffered this way. I've would have quit there too I have not found a way to get lucky with Crustle's Rock Slide spam (and flinches) after a Wide Guard to force the attack into the dead weight (Melia) and a Shell Smash to make me faster. And once Crustle's down. I used the rest of my Bug team to clean the rest. (Took a lot of tries to pull this off)

Edited by Crickzilla

20 hours ago, Aboodie said:

Sheridan Village, you’ll need a heart scale.

HOLY CRAP THNX MAN!!!I EVOLVED PILOSWINE THANX TO YOU AND YOUR ITEM GUIDE.I ev trained mamoswine.Caught a new Hasty dusk lycanroc full trained his speed and attack (Yeah how does it feel now typhlosion).Destroyed geara and zetta in my first try lol.One blizzard to set up my lycanroc.I got lucky with flinching Gigalith must say though.But biggest threat was gengar.But I knew I had to throw a hp ev trained innards out pyukumuku.R.I.P gengar.I revived my lycanroc to avoid taking any chances to take out the mighty dragonite(he had take some damage before thanks to my Crustle so no multiscale for him).If you are having trouble in this fight get a full ev trained dusk lycanroc.midday is fine but doesnt hit as hard as the dusk who one shots almost everyone on mountain field.Pyukumuku is must have to take out Mega gengar.

Edited by SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

9 hours ago, Crickzilla said:

My poor Bug Mono team suffered this way. I've would have quit there too I have not found a way to get lucky with Crustle's Rock Slide spam (and flinches) after a Wide Guard to force the attack into the dead weight (Melia) and a Shell Smash to make me faster. And once Crustle's down. I used the rest of my Bug team to clean the rest. (Took a lot of tries to pull this off)

I was thinking of a Crustle sweep myself.I have backed up my saves and will try other approaches sometimes later maybe.I think this is the most difficult battle in the game becuz Melia was purposefully trying to lose or something.Must have hit head real hard.You are basically 6 v 11.Thankfully for lycanroc I managed to win  4 v 11.Pyukumuku is G.O.A.T.Helped me in gyms too.

1 hour ago, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! said:

HOLY CRAP THNX MAN!!!I EVOLVED PILOSWINE THANX TO YOU AND YOUR ITEM GUIDE.I ev trained mamoswine.Caught a new Hasty dusk lycanroc full trained his speed and attack (Yeah how does it feel now typhlosion).Destroyed geara and zetta in my first try lol.One blizzard to set up my lycanroc.I got lucky with flinching Gigalith must say though.But biggest threat was gengar.But I knew I had to throw a hp ev trained innards out pyukumuku.R.I.P gengar.I revived my lycanroc to avoid taking any chances to take out the mighty dragonite(he had take some damage before thanks to my Crustle so no multiscale for him).If you are having trouble in this fight get a full ev trained dusk lycanroc.midday is fine but doesnt hit as hard as the dusk who one shots almost everyone on mountain field.Pyukumuku is must have to take out Mega gengar.

No problem, good to see that you managed to overcame that ^^ good luck on your next encounters.

Pyukumuku is one of my main Pokemon, it is very useful in general.

I only (finally) recently beat this battle on Regular difficulty myself. If anyone is having problems, I ended up using the Bulbasaur Egg and catching the Squirtle after beating Angie. Trained both of them up with 252 HP / 252 Def EVs. Makes an enormous difference!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this fight is ridiculous on intense mode. It took me the most retries out of every battle in the game, made me quit playing for almost two weeks, and almost made me switch to normal mode. Only beat it cause of sheer luck.

• 4 weeks later...

I completely agree with melia being completely useless. They need to at least code the AI better such that she doesnt use completely useless skills. I set up 2 blizzards but her freaking pyroar always uses heatwave against a minior which is a rock type with snow lowering the damage instead of just going for hyper voice and removes it.Then the typhlosion comes out and uses eruption and I can't kill it anymore cause only my rock types outspeed it. To think she even wanted to fight team xen this by herself I would rather she just follow me along on the trip and heal my pokemon for me. Not to mention her snorlax is so useless because it is so freaking squishy, probably having 0 iv and evs. I got so frustrated with this fight and melia to the point that I came on to the forums for tips on how to beat her.

Edited by nyauster