Favorite 8th Gen Starter

What's your favorite 8th Gen Starter Pokemon?!  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite 8th Gen Starter Pokemon?!

Well the title says it all. So tell me. Are you part of the:

Sobble Squad

Grookey Gang

Scorbunny Syndicate

Me? I'm deff part of the Grookey Gang. I mean hey. It could change over the next couple of months but for right now, I'm definitely part of the Grookey Gang. What are your favorite 8th gen Pokemon as of now? Hell. I'll even do a poll for the fun of it.

9 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I just don't see what everyone sees in that Pokemon. Lol.

Issa bunnie.

As for me...eh, put me down for the bunny too. Not a giant fan of any of them, but here's hoping for a fire/electric final form.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wcv said:

Issa bunnie.

As for me...eh, put me down for the bunny too. Not a giant fan of any of them, but here's hoping for a fire/electric final form.

Yea. It really looks like it's gonna go either Electric or Steel. I mean I'm fine with either but I am rooting a bit more for Electric.

• Developers

Grookey Gang here 🙂 Grookey looks so loveable and the kind of mon that wants people to be happy cant say that with sobble

When it comes to their look I love their little cute baby hands, cute ears, and cute mussle just overall cute hope they keep that lovable nature through evolution. Sidenote move aside pansage the good grass monkey arived

• Like 1

Well, uh, it seems that Smeargletail and I have opposite opinions, 'cuz I actually find grookey to be kinda ugly. Hopefully its evolutions will patch that one up, eh?

Anyway, I'm on the Sobble Squad. Maybe I should rethink my stance on the Water Type, because we've been getting some dang good looking one these past few Gens!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I just don't see what everyone sees in that Pokemon. Lol.

r00d xD I like bunnies, that's why I like the fire starter 😛 also scorbunny looks energetic which is a plus~

Scorebunny Syndicate. GOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Grookey looks like a fakemon at first glance tbh.

I figure blaze kick is going to  be one of its moves, but if it's electric I'm thinking electro ball could be a thing too. It looks like a fast attacker, which we haven't had since Infernape. I'm guessing something of a glass cannon.

I wonder if they'll have signature moves again?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

Scorebunny Syndicate. GOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Grookey looks like a fakemon at first glance tbh.

I figure blaze kick is going to  be one of its moves, but if it's electric I'm thinking electro ball could be a thing too. It looks like a fast attacker, which we haven't had since Infernape. I'm guessing something of a glass cannon.

I wonder if they'll have signature moves again?

Yo... That hurts my feelings you saying that about my fav starter in here... Lol. Jk. But really Electro Ball? This thing seems like it'd be more of a physical attacker than a special attacker.

22 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Yo... That hurts my feelings you saying that about my fav starter in here... Lol. Jk. But really Electro Ball? This thing seems like it'd be more of a physical attacker than a special attacker.

Could be mixed.  Like a physical electric attacker is ehhh since there's not a lot of good physical electric moves. But it'll likely have a signature move or something regardless.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SilverHelio said:

Why don't I see a poll for this? Lol

Honestly, they're all so adorable to the point where I'm in all three teams! 

But let's say I just had to pick only one. After tough decisions, I'd pick 😭 Sobble.

… You know, I totally forgot that this forum had that. I've been hyped up on Sword and Shield so much, I've been forgetting a lot of things lately. xD And upon recognizing that:

@Candy @wcv @Maqqy @Filthy Casual @smeargletail @Autumn Zephyr @Monochrome_Complex @Wolfox @Teto @Abyssreaper99 @SilverHelio

I added a poll because I was just reminded that that feature is on this site. xD So if you don't mind, vote your favorites. And yes. If you have more than 1 favorite, I made it to where you can vote on more than 1. I know this isn't maybe all that exciting but I'm just loving knowing what all of you like about these new games. Especially the starters. Hopefully I'm not annoying everyone with this... 😳

Seems that mostly people are in Scorbunny/Grookey Squad.. I really love fire starters, but I got a bad feeling that it will turn out to be Fire/Fighting again, plus, it seems to cute to be a fire type imo, lol. Tbh, I don't like Grookey. I would pick for sure Sobble, at first glance it seems I'm watching a newer Froakie imo. I hope its final form to be useful, from the three I like its design most. And got the feeling that its final form will make you sob.

• Haha 1