Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield

Maqqy

"Alright, everypony, does anyone know where Borea Ember is?" Help, I might be taking the joke too far!

Hey, at least that shot wasn't obscured by impidimp deciding it was a good time to breathe on the camera lens again. That wasn't exactly the nicest play, GameFreak.

2 minutes ago, Majin J-Awesome_One said:

So really the only new Pokémon we’ve seen so far is that most likely G.F. Ponyta correct?

They'll likely claim impidimp as well, since that wasn't technically revealed officially quite yet, but aside from that... You're correct. There's still a little under 8 hours left for the stream, though, so a third 'mon could still crop up before the end.

I noticed it as well. It's starting to feel like Galarian Zigzagoon was only added so that people couldn't say that Regional Variants have only been Genwunner pandering, which... Well, I don't like it when colleges pull that nonsense, and there's no reason to excuse GF from the sentiment just because they aren't an post-secondary learning institution.

26 minutes ago, Majin J-Awesome_One said:

Btw, is it just me or are there a lot more gen 1 Galarian Forms?

To be honest G.F. Zigzagoon was kind of like a miracle lol but let’s hope there will be more non-gen 1 galarians. I’m positive about it.

Though Ponyta might be one of the best variant forms, alongside Ninetales and Farfetch’d.

Btw, I’m really laughing at Serebii, Pokejungle, PLDH and other pokemon sites right now on how they plan to keep themselves awake until the end of the stream because of coverage’s sake 😂 Bless and spare them please

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

To be honest G.F. Zigzagoon was kind of like a miracle lol but let’s hope there will be more non-gen 1 galarians. I’m positive about it.

Though Ponyta might be one of the best variant forms, alongside Ninetales and Farfetch’d.

Btw, I’m really laughing at Serebii, Pokejungle, PLDH and other pokemon sites right now on how they plan to keep themselves awake until the end of the stream because of coverage’s sake 😂 Bless and spare them please

Umm... I think you forgot about G.F. Weezing!? I say! The youth of this day and age have no respect for the proper people!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Majin J-Awesome_One said:

Umm... I think you forgot about G.F. Weezing!? I say! The youth of this day and age have no respect for the proper people!

Oh right! You must forgive me sire for my utter impudence. G.F. Weezing, I'm prepared to be punished. Burn me.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Majin J-Awesome_One said:

I was legit just about to post a pic of this on here but you beat me to it. It’s so fluffy though! I’m kind of surprised it has like a black with a single white single line going around it though.

That's it's horn I think? I love ittt imagine what will G.F. Rapidash will look like.

Still, I'm still waiting on new mons! Sonia get your tushy back here right now.

• Like 1

New vid! 

Spoiler

And the corresponding article on the main site: here

Pokemon, you confuse me. First, you say that Dragons are the pokemon dealing with lifeforce, then you have Fairies steal that away from them. And now you have a pokemon that actively thrives on the lifeforce of others, and you go and make it pure Psychic Typed? When what it actually means to be "Psychic" is already muddled to begin with? 

On the flipside, I now feel a bit justified in holding my ground with Shield even after the Sirfetch'd reveal. 🤷‍♀️

Impidimp : *trolling us for half of the stream because it's still not officially revealed, despite everyone and their mother knowing it exists since june*

Game Freak : *drops a trailer with only Galarian Ponyta*

Impidimp :

bamboozled.png